TEKASHI69 FEDS' PHOTO PROOF PLACES HIM AT ARMED ROBBERIES, SHOOTINGS

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This guy wasted his talent. His whole image and sound (minus the gangster stuff that's gonna have him doing time) was created solely by him. That was something to respect. Too bad.

fukk him for using the n word like that, though.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Oh hell no! Drop him and don't lose sleep over it! And your not wrong if you do it! Too many times people fukk up over and over and try to shame others for cutting them off. You can't want better for someone else more than they do themselves. He has to want to better his life. And some people will take your advice and others have to learn the hard way. And nothing good can happen if you have people with that mentality around you.

I mean he can't go into business meetings, job interviews repping GD and threatening to shoot people because stuff doesn't go his way.
What are the chances of corporate knowing what that means

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I’m not going to lie I’m confused by this.

To me it looked like the feds negotiated on his behalf with the state. Like they told him “Cooperate with us, well get the state off your back”

Just can’t imagine why NYS of all states wouldn’t want to get their just due for that AR he had in his APT while being on probation. Fed getting theirs regardless but careers are made off convictions so why just let it go?

They did the same thing to my cousin. He had state charges and got hit with the RICO. The state of Georgia dropped his charges because the knew he was going away for 15 yrs. why waste time and resources :yeshrug:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Wait til the jail birds see that zesty “fukk boy” picture of him