[url]https://djteknik.bandcamp.com/album/tekbeatz95#[/URL]

Last edited:

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
Notalbe Tracks

• Beat 1 - This reminds me of a Cypress Hill song that never was released. This is dope. I'm feeling it. Straight spittin' sh*t to this.
  • Beat 3 - This is some Pete Rock sh*t. I'm diggin' this. Laid back type track.
  • Beat 4 - I really like this. This is a style I haven't heard from you. This is like a rapid-fire true MC beat you can just go in on. Really feelin this.
  • Beat 5 - I think this beat is cool - the snare is a bit overpowering on this. However, I LOVE the switch up on this. That could be a beat in itself. The switch-up reminded me of a Rza beat.
  • Beat 8 - Yoooo, this sample is ILL! You did the right thing in letting it breathe w/out putting too many drums on it. This is mean.
  • Beat 9 - Holy sh*t, this is dope. This is really friggin' ill. I'm straight rappin' to myself over this.
  • Beat 11 - Man, this is straight ol' school. I'm loving the feel-good vibe on this. Really liking this.

Great work, playa!!!

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Notalbe Tracks

• Beat 1 - This reminds me of a Cypress Hill song that never was released. This is dope. I'm feeling it. Straight spittin' sh*t to this.
  • Beat 3 - This is some Pete Rock sh*t. I'm diggin' this. Laid back type track.
  • Beat 4 - I really like this. This is a style I haven't heard from you. This is like a rapid-fire true MC beat you can just go in on. Really feelin this.
  • Beat 5 - I think this beat is cool - the snare is a bit overpowering on this. However, I LOVE the switch up on this. That could be a beat in itself. The switch-up reminded me of a Rza beat.
  • Beat 8 - Yoooo, this sample is ILL! You did the right thing in letting it breathe w/out putting too many drums on it. This is mean.
  • Beat 9 - Holy sh*t, this is dope. This is really friggin' ill. I'm straight rappin' to myself over this.
  • Beat 11 - Man, this is straight ol' school. I'm loving the feel-good vibe on this. Really liking this.

Great work, playa!!!
Props Aje for the review on beat 5 I do have the have the full beat :ahh:funny thing its was not meant to be that way I was recording and changing the sequence patterns and hit the wrong pattern by accident sounded dope so I kept it. :leon:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
:wow:

YOOOO

Tek.....

Seriously.....

WTF.....

Was this shyt recorded in 1994? So so authentic with that 90's sound. Which is by far my favorite era in music, so I'm already feeling this by default. Very well done bro. My favorite from you so far.

1. - DOPE. Grimey DJ Muggs shyt. love that weird sound that's haunting the beat.
2. sick bass. sick sample.
3. loving that laid back vibe. some Pharcyde type shyt.
4. This beat was cool but to me didn't fit in with the others as far as the 90's-type sound.
5. Kinda Wu-ish. I heard Deck and Rae killing this beat in my head
6. You channeled Pete Rock on this one and it came out beautifully.
7. I'm a sucker for piano loops and this one was very cool. matched the drums perfectly.
8. Might be my favorite one on the album. Those drums were neck snapping. the sample was like a Black Super Hero theme song.
9. See Comments for #7.
10. SICK...DJ Premier meets 9th Wonder. nice clean kicks. Beautiful sample.
11. Nice mellow way to end the tape. I could hear De La murdering this beat.

:salute:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
:wow:

YOOOO

Tek.....

Seriously.....

WTF.....

Was this shyt recorded in 1994? So so authentic with that 90's sound. Which is by far my favorite era in music, so I'm already feeling this by default. Very well done bro. My favorite from you so far.

1. - DOPE. Grimey DJ Muggs shyt. love that weird sound that's haunting the beat.
2. sick bass. sick sample.
3. loving that laid back vibe. some Pharcyde type shyt.
4. This beat was cool but to me didn't fit in with the others as far as the 90's-type sound.
5. Kinda Wu-ish. I heard Deck and Rae killing this beat in my head
6. You channeled Pete Rock on this one and it came out beautifully.
7. I'm a sucker for piano loops and this one was very cool. matched the drums perfectly.
8. Might be my favorite one on the album. Those drums were neck snapping. the sample was like a Black Super Hero theme song.
9. See Comments for #7.
10. SICK...DJ Premier meets 9th Wonder. nice clean kicks. Beautiful sample.
11. Nice mellow way to end the tape. I could hear De La murdering this beat.

:salute:
Wow fam thanks for listening to the tape. :myman:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Beat 1 and Beat 9 are my favorites

Original and old school... I fukks with it. Your drum game is sweet and simple... which is how these type of beats should be in my opinion.

But what do I know, I'm a newbie at this shyt

:salute: good shyt

Daps
beat 1 :leon: not really my flavor, but didnt mind it also..
beat 2 :wow: i can hear Showbiz rip it to shreds.. :banderas:
beat 3 :whoo: straight up, awesome.. hear alot of DITC influence..
beat 4 :damn: nice mesh of sounds, with the dope drums to add..
beat 5 :leon: high hats are alot louder on this.. not really my personal taste, but I dont think its bad persay either..
beat 6 :stylin:
this is my shyt.. very heavy Pete Rock influence..
beat 7
:dwillhuh: only track i dont mess with.. sample sounds a bit choppy for some reason..
beat 8 sounds like a outro.. not bad..
beat 9
:obama: very nice, simple beat.. not alot going on.. great work..
beat 10 :lawd: doooooopeness.. straight-up.. can hear OC over this..
beat 11 :ohlawd: this the one.. for some reason- the sound/level are louder on this one as well..

my only critique, is the beats should be a bit shorter(1:45-under).. other than that, great job..

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My favorite beat was #9. And I really liked the sample switch up at 0:50 on #8.

Like Hustle said, since they're just instrumentals they could be a bit shorter, unless you so some crazy Bomb Squad style break downs. Or, you could blend each beat together so it plays as one long song.

Fred.