TEKKEN AESTHETICS | THE INFLUENCE OF THE STYLE OF TEKKEN

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tekken is prolly my favorite fighting game series.

If I had to rank them it'd prolly be 2,5,3,7,6, 4, 1,

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps

These hittin :ohlawd: was not expecting content like this from dood.

He did an exceptional job with the TEKKEN Tag video. Breh coulda spent a little more time fine tuning exactly what he wanted to say in the TEKKEN 2 vid tho but I still enjoyed of course.

The memories :ahh: viewing them from a slightly new perspective :noah:

Thanks again for putting me on OP :salute:
And if any brehs got any other content like this don’t hold out
full

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

These hittin :ohlawd: was not expecting content like this from dood.

He did an exceptional job with the TEKKEN Tag video. Breh coulda spent a little more time fine tuning exactly what he wanted to say in the TEKKEN 2 vid tho but I still enjoyed of course.

The memories :ahh: viewing them from a slightly new perspective :noah:

Thanks again for putting me on OP :salute:
And if any brehs got any other content like this don’t hold out
full

No problem, ARK has done a fantastic job delving into Tekken especially Tekken 2. There's something about the intro in TK2 it captures the mid 90s and it feels like something big is about to happen.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Get the fukk outta here that dude’s channel is hype beast trash. :camby:

Jin is literally any Shounen protagonists of mid 80s to early 90s. :beli:Flame pants yea that’s 90s fashion. Bryan fury brings cool and edge yea what about Ryuji Yamazaki, Rugal, or Mr. Big. SNK is arguably the progenitor of Tekken’s later transition to a fashion aesthetic. Falc00n was doing all this with KoF Max.

This dude is looking at this shyt through lens of a some Gen z millennial bullshyt without even acknowledging the past that define these characters or the culture of Japan at the time.

Dead give is the vaporwave design permeating his trash vids.

Last edited:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Get the fukk outta here that dude’s channel is hype beast trash. :camby:

Jin is literally any Shounen protagonists of mid 80s to early 90s. :beli:Flame pants yea that’s 90s fashion. Bryan fury brings cool and edge yea what about Ryuji Yamazaki, Rubal, or Mr. Big. SNK did is arguably the progenitor of Tekken’s later transition to a fashion aesthetic. Falc00n was doing all this with KoF Max.

This dude is looking at this shyt through lens of a some Gen z millennial bullshyt without even acknowledging the past that define these characters or the culture of Japan at the time.

Dead give is the vaporwave design permeating his trash vids.
while i like the channel, the more i watched, the more i agree that their age is a fair criticism. the video about ino and the japanese musician she is based on had at least one severe flaw that only a gen z kid would make, LOL.

the channel is hype beast but there is some quality there.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
while i like the channel, the more i watched, the more i agree that their age is a fair criticism. the video about ino and the japanese musician she is based on had at least one severe flaw that only a gen z kid would make, LOL.

the channel is hype beast but there is some quality there.

Bruh I legit come from a character design background and tekken’s character design comes out of a need of necessity. That era was over saturated with fighting game character tropes, so Tekken had to subvert them. This dude is just taking his narrative to twist it with his love of YSL & fashion houses. The easiest way to tell he’s spouting bullshyt is that this dude uses no interviews from Tekken designers or their philosophy whatsoever. He had better ground to stand on if he discussed Tekken’s/Bamco’s eventual transition to fashion & ornate design motifs.

Sugar Punch may be weebs but they understand design and philosophy more than this dude.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
THIS DUDE IS LITERALLY JUST PLAGIARIZING THE GUILTY GEAR WIKI!?

A damn shame how we praise mediocrity these days. :snoop: