Tell Me (Groove Theory) vs. Tell Me (Dru Hill)

Which Song Is Better?

• Tell Me (Groove Theory)

Votes: 65 87.8%
  • Tell Me (Dru Hill)

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Groove Theory without questions :noah:

I know I was too young to appreciate the album (I was like 3 when it came out) but listening to it now, I can’t help but blush every time I listen to Amel’s soothing and calm and mellow and warm and omnipresent voice :wub:

That whole album is a beautiful work of art and this particular song is my most favorite from them

Every time I listen to this song especially while drunk, it would put me in a totally different dimensional space. It’s so fukking beautiful brehs :mjcry: I got both this song and Tell Me on my “Cruise into the Night” playlist on Apple Music. shyt be a whole ass vibe while I’m out driving around at night, especially on the Beltway.

Such a classic yet underrated album that has that quintessential mid-90’s R&B sound where it sounded so clean and mellow....Similar to D’Angelo’s Brown Sugar album. I think these two albums incorporated some of the earliest elements of Neo Soul too.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
damn this was a damn good thread concept because i was really conflicted. good call to make them two different moods to so you had to choose and not play that "it's a tie" shyt lol

you know what man, i vote for dru hill. that is just amazing r&b music from those b-more brothers man. that shyt sets the tone when you got your chick in the crib slow dancing or whatever off up in the living room. completely off topic but now i'm in the mood to watch soul food the series for some reason. they always had amazing r&b music playing in their episodes and them joseph women were the business especially bird lil fast ass

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
I can’t believe this muthafuccing poll!
Mayne....Groove Theory made a coo li’l song and all, but

WHEN I LAY YOUUUUU DOWWW-OOOOWN
WHENILAY DOWN, I CAN FEEL
YO
BO
DY
SPEAK.
TELLINGMETOKISSYOU TILLYOUR
KNEES
GET
WEAK.
ALL NIIIIIIIGHT (all NI-HI-HI-HYYEEET )
WORKIN DAT.
WORKIN DAT.
WORKIN DAT...(IN THUU BED RoOoOoOM, HEY!)
IN DA BED, OR THA MIDDLE OF THE FLOOR, BABEHY
MY LOVE IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU GO CRAY-ZAAAY!!
TEH-HE-HELL MEEEEEE, GIRRRRRL
TELL ME TELL ME >>>>>>>>> Groove Theory’s whole life
I DONT SEE NOTHING WRONG
19578-50c1f54272f1a50fe35f8da8ecd360ef.jpg