Tell me why the DNC should listen to Bernie again?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Higher than any elected Democrat right now.

His popularity interestingly correlates to the issues he talks about. Medicare 4 All polls at around 60%, raising minimum wage around 60%, tuition free college around 60%, etc. (Look it up on Gallup)

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reparations = Divisive. :laff:
Pro-Choice = Identity politics. :laff:
Ossoff = Who cares. :laff:

Homophobe or anti-choice candidate who kisses his ass = True Progressive :troll:

Stop faking

When have you ever supported reparations
When have you ever been pro choice (yesterday you were pro life)
Ossoff = Who really cares. He lost.
Yeah. Tactfully.

Not calling an entire race/nationality rapists and thieves and by treating them as subhuman.
There is not tactful way to deport people. Again, this is what the real problem is with donald for "people" like you: he's rude. Not that you don't support his agenda, it's just that he's MEAN and you need a smiling face as ICE bangs those doors and deports people.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her own fault.

Merkel
Trudeau
Gerhard Schroder
Bill Clinton
Gordon Brown
Tony Blair
Jacques Chirac
Kofi Annan
Colin Powell

None of them had a private server and non of them had hid things from their bosses prior to getting in office.

You really want her to run again don't you? So this country can remind you one more time that they don't fukking like her

You're a sadist, Nap :picard:

If Trump is not impeached and removed from office he WILL run again

Book it.

His ego will not allow him to pass up an opportunity to proclaim himself as the choice of the people and what the country wanted....TWICE

This is a man who won't even admit that people didn't give a fukk enough about him to show up to his Inauguration and even AFTER winning, still can't stop fukking talking about Hillary Clinton.
He might. I think this is way harder then he thought and being a celeb is fun. He missed being liked by other people, lost all his friends. We'll see.
I'm not convinced Trump will run again. He wouldn't want to risk a loss and might be satisfied if the country isn't in the shytter. I could definitely envision him walking away.
He might walk away. If it's Biden, he won't take that loss. Hillary again, he'll stay on.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When have you ever supported reparations
When have you ever been pro choice (yesterday you were pro life)
Ossoff = Who really cares. He lost.
1. Always have supported reparations. The practicality has been and will continue to be an issue
2. I've always been prochoice you fukking dumbass
3. Ossoff didn't lose. No one won. He crushed his republican counterparts.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is not tactful way to deport people. Again, this is what the real problem is with donald for "people" like you: he's rude. Not that you don't support his agenda, it's just that he's MEAN and you need a smiling face as ICE bangs those doors and deports people.
Yeah there is. ICE was not doing what it does today 6 months ago.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highly rated? By what metrics? As first lady she locked nikkas up by the boat load and stood by while her husband sexually assaulted every woman within earshot who wasn't Janet Reno. As senator she voted to go into Iraq when there was no proof that we should have, then voted against the surge that probably could have prevented ISIS from taking hold. I'm not even going to touch her tenure as SoS. We've already seen how clueless (@88m3) or agenda driven (@4d 6f 6e 65 79) her supporters can be, and given that she has created a base of approval on the idea that NOT supporting her = being "a deplorable" it's easy to see how she garnered report based on nothing to do with her actual political resume.
pos repped :jaymelo: facts only

LOL @ hillary being a good first lady :mjlol: not even gonna touch the mediocrity of her real jobs that she bought and paid to get :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Always have supported reparations. The practicality has been and will continue to be an issue
2. I've always been prochoice you fukking dumbass
3. Ossoff didn't lose. No one won. He crushed his republican counterparts.
You just said yesterday you're weren't in favor of abortions in the third trimester. Ossoff won't win the runoff. If trump said he supported reparations tommorrow you would be for him. You have to get some core values man.
Yeah there is. ICE was not doing what it does today 6 months ago.
This is nonsense and you know it. There's no grey area when it comes to breaking up families.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You just said yesterday you're weren't in favor of abortions in the third trimester. Ossoff won't win the runoff. If trump said he supported reparations tommorrow you would be for him. You have to get some core values man.

This is nonsense and you know it. There's no grey area when it comes to breaking up families.
Yeah. I'm not in favor of third trimester abortions unless the mother's life is at risk.

You want Ossoff to lose.

If trump supported reparations, I'd support reparations. I don't know what that has to do with Trump.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only difference between what ICE was doing under Obama and what it's doing under Trump is how the news reports on it :skip:

Nap really thinks he can control the narrative and info like we all don't have the internet too :pachaha:
Isn't this largely a symptom of the courts blocking some of his initiatives and struggling to hire ice agents more than them having similar philosophy.

His ICE instructions are certainly more aggressive and once he doubles the size of the forces or figures out a way to withhold funds from or compelling sanctuary cities to comply with federal immigration laws you'll see a large change that isn't just "coverage."