Tell me why the DNC should listen to Bernie again?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
but shes not just 'some citizen' :deadjay:

i guess im responding to the obvious tone of this thread, which is 'the hillary doctrine is the right way for the DNC' :yeshrug:

so we'll keep it simple. the DNC should listen to bernie because he's the most popular politician in the country :dwillhuh:
I think that's an overly simplistic way to view it. At some point you need to look at policy as well. A large portion of Bernie's positive view is that people see him as trustworthy moreso than just a policy guru.

while I agree there is value in listening to his opinions on grassroots movements and understanding his appeal to younger voters there also has to be balance in your platform. The two most popular Politicians among democrats are Nancy Pelosi and Bernie Sanders.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Bernie sabotage angle is interesting. The DNC was clearly biased towards Hillary, but Bernie's coverage was in line with his polling. Similarly, Trump was being sabotaged by republicans and still walked away with the nomination and then the presidency.

:yeshrug:

what does this even mean?

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
You really gonna die on that hill Nap?
Seriously. Dude is weird about this.

Even if you're the biggest Hillary stan, there is no denying that Bernie Sanders created a lot of enthusiasm among younger and more rural voters, especially in the Midwest. Vital Democratic voters.

This desire by some bitter hardheaded Democrats to discount this because they feel it somehow led to Hillary's loss is retarded. If this is how you think, you deserve to lose every election and if this is the future of the Democratic party in how it conducts itself and view electoral strategy, I would gladly not vote for a National Democrat again. Get your head in the game and stop being stupid.

Also from what I've read, they love him in Vermont. I think there is no controversy there.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The share of the coverage he received was in line with his polling splits.

Polls were rigged. They included Biden for like 6 months, btw no one else ran against Hilary but Bernie. Those other guys were stand ins. Cause it woulda looked suspicious that after 8 years of Obama the Democrats only fielded Hilary and Bernie in the primaries.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Polls were rigged. They included Biden for like 6 months, btw no one else ran against Hilary but Bernie. Those other guys were stand ins. Cause it woulda looked suspicious that after 8 years of Obama the Democrats only fielded Hilary and Bernie in the primaries.
There were 3 major in 2008 and 2 in 2016. But it's up to the candidates to declare and start their campaigns.

The polls were pretty accurate for the Democratic primaries.

I'm not sure where you're going here?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Corporate hackism is not a good look. Like you only care when poor whites are racist and not rich ones. Makes you look like a sellout. Beware, bud.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and congrats to the DNC for blowing the Ossoff race yesterday. These people have not learned anything from the election.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There were 3 major in 2008 and 2 in 2016. But it's up to the candidates to declare and start their campaigns.

The polls were pretty accurate for the Democratic primaries.

I'm not sure where you're going here?

What are you talking about they had biden and hilary in the polls. Biden wasnt running at all, shyt was a sabotage.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL