Telling me that in 2023 we still don't have all original language/english subtitled foreign films on Amazon? BOB from Ohio dubbed over Japanese audio?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
This is insanity.

I can't even select Japanese audio with English subtitles?

Shyt sounds just as wack as those old karate flicks from the barbershops in the 90s.

Bob from Ohio sounding mfer in a room full of Japanese actors.

You people CAN'T STILL be this averse to reading subtitles in damn near 2024, can you?

I just copped Shin Godzilla cause it was dirt cheap($3ish) but there's no Japanese original audio option.

I'm tired of being locked in because heads out here somehow can't read and watch at the same time.

Hooked on phonics never worked for thee as nikkas.

I'm upset.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember why I never wanted to watch Shin Godzilla :dead: that first ridiculous looking scene 12 minutes in him crawling thru the streets :mjlol:

Watching now

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I remember why I never wanted to watch Shin Godzilla :dead: that first ridiculous looking scene 12 minutes in him crawling thru the streets :mjlol:

Watching now

:dead: I liked the movie but damn man, they really had lil Godzilla out there with googly eyes and clumsy as hell knocking shyt over and spilling gallons of blood:russ: I couldn't even take the shyt seriously for the 1st hour.

Daps
:dead: I liked the movie but damn man, they really had lil Godzilla out there with googly eyes and clumsy as hell knocking shyt over and spilling gallons of blood:russ: I couldn't even take the shyt seriously for the 1st hour.
Just hit it’s final form (I think) and :damn:

Praying for the American PAAG and all the PAAGs that may have already been lost :mjcry:

Daps
I can't wait for minus 1 to drop. Once he was upright and hit his final form, that shyt was over for Japan
I just finished watching and damn.

Down to the last minute. I would use my dual citizenship for her if she was president :mjcry:

I’m surprised it didn’t get a sequel