Ten years ago, we all said goodbye to the WWF....

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
The name change was bad, but what really bothers me is the DVD blurring. If you add that to the theme changes, some dvd's almost become unwatchable.

They've at least gotten a little better with the logo blurring. Some of the first DVD's to come out after the name change were horrible. Made some match damn near unwatchable.

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
It did make those budget WWF '99 dvd's a lot more expensive.

Vince is just a dumb ass. The pandas didn't mind WWF using the same name, they only had a problem with the attitude era logo. If they would've changed it back and kept talking about the "world wrestling federation" instead of the WWF, they could've still been the WWF.
But Vince had to play "who's schlong is longer" and lost. Against a panda nonetheless, and animal who is so lazy that it only reproduces once every 10 years. Guess those steroids do have a detrimental effect on ya.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The name change was bad, but what really bothers me is the DVD blurring. If you add that to the theme changes, some dvd's almost become unwatchable.

This.

Vince is a real loser for that.

I mean at least negotiate to keep ur back catalog the same. The music is another issue apart from the panda tho.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
*puts on panda mask*

frank_ocean2.jpg

:yeshrug:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vince is bytchmade when dealing with other corporations. :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
They've at least gotten a little better with the logo blurring. Some of the first DVD's to come out after the name change were horrible. Made some match damn near unwatchable.
The blurring is the main reason why i can count on one hand how many DVD's i've bought that has featured Attitude Era logo, shyt is horrible.
the music change makes some entrances unbarable...the entire american badass era undertaker, hogans return in 2003, all worthless on dvd
i hate it.
This.

Vince is a real loser for that.

I mean at least negotiate to keep ur back catalog the same. The music is another issue apart from the panda tho.

Yea, I find it hard to believe that there wasn't anything Vince could do to keep the back catalog the same, that's the reason why I buy the unedited Silvervison Tagged Classics for my Attitude Era needs.:win: