Tennessee Rep. gives epic speech in favor of honoring KKK leader

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nathan Bedford Forrest, the Confederate General and slaveowner who was in charge during the Fort Pillow Massacre, later became the first Grand Wizard of the KKK (before disowning it late in life).

Tennessee celebrates "Nathan Bedford Forrest Day" on July 13 every year. Republicans in the Tennessee Senate just blocked a Democrat-led effort to remove the Grand Wizard's bust from the capitol building. Representative Jerry Sexton's speech defending Forrest is some of the most :mindblown: shyt you will ever see.

"But they're teaching evolution in the schools! And there's abortion!"

"But they didn't view Black people as human! But slavery was legal!"

"Maybe some of us will be slaves one day, who knows?"

"My people will be offended if you take the statue out, don't those people matter!"

"It's time to stand up for what is right, and I'm going to do that even when I'm wrong!"

:wtf:

This is the best of their best. :whew::snoop:

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
full

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I had the :dahell:face the whole vid

This dikk head is talking about abortion, and how it wasn’t illegal to own slaves during that time (it doesn’t make it right:mindblown:)

This stupid ass cac. Going on about bibles in schools and evolution. But evolution is scientific fact:umad:they don’t like that shyt bc you’ll see cacs regressed.

All their features are regression from the original man and they get cancer from the very thing that gives this planet life:bryan:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apartheid was legal as well.

Hitler pushed through antisemitic legislation to persecute the jews.

The legality of evil is a piss poor argument. Lots of the most heinous acts committed in the world were done legally.

He needs to just come out, say he's a racist and KKK member, and admit this proposal is hurting his feelings.