Tensions flare between Malika Andrews, Stephen A. Smith over Ime Udoka scandal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And as if it couldn’t be more predictable not only is her husband/fiancé white but he’s her coworker an espn reporter/editor so we see where the vitriol comes from, Kendrick/StephenA was hitting too close to home and she couldn’t take it.
really-sassy.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
My issue is all of this being publicized

This goofy really thought no one would notice when Udoka didn't turn up for any of the Celtics games this season? :heh:

They had to go public with it. They didn't have to tell anyone what actually happened. As frustrating as that might be for media folks and chatty patty's.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all entertaining this white boy in this thread lol. Clearly a confused cac// fat male feminist

My CAC detection is slipping, but the funny thing about them is they truly can't help themselves. A CAC like @Street Messiah will fly under the radar for a minute, but eventually, they come back to one of the same 6 canned CAC responses that makes it obvious what their deal is.

It's just hard to imagine being that much of a fukkin loser to be up in another race's comments on a topic like this. The obsession is :pachaha:.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My CAC detection is slipping, but the funny thing about them is they truly can't help themselves. A CAC like @Street Messiah will fly under the radar for a minute, but eventually, they come back to one of the same 6 canned CAC responses that makes it obvious what their deal is.

It's just hard to imagine being that much of a fukkin loser to be up in another race's comments on a topic like this. The obsession is :pachaha:.
That cac slipped out of form when he said that “not everything is about race” bullshyt. Straight up cac 101 handbook lingo