Terell Suggs Blows out Achilles. done for year

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
thanks for the link :dry:
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs tore his Achilles tendon and likely will miss the 2012 season, league sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter on Thursday.One source told Schefter that Suggs suffered the injury playing basketball, but another source wasn't positive that Suggs tore his Achilles tendon that way.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7885596/terrell-suggs-baltimore-ravens-tears-achilles-sources-say

no sizzlin this year. thats my dude too

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:damn: that ugly ass nikka always wrecks havoc on our oline.

we should win the afc north this year no problem :win:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I want to rag on him, but I remember when Aaron Boone fukked up playing around. :(

But seriously he had of been playing like old Shaq though. :noah:

Petyr Baelish

Everything, my dear
Daps
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He and Ray Lewis were gloating in '08 about putting a bounty on Rashard Mendenhall then went out that same game and broke his shoulder, putting him out for the season. He gloated about it after too. Karma is a bytch. Stay down, hoe

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel sorry for him at all. He and Ray Lewis were gloating in '08 about putting a bounty on Rashard Mendenhall then went out that same game and broke his shoulder, putting him out for the season. He gloated about it after too. Karma is a bytch. Stay down, hoe

I forgot all about that breh, fukk that prehistoric trex mouth ass nikka then and fukk the ratbirds.