Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Posts Super Thread (Uppin 4 ol times sake))

Spence or Crawford

• Total voters

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I have said it before and I will say it again more clearly so y'all understand fully what I'm telling you. I don't get what y'all see when y'all analyze this fight. Crawford is going to get WORKED, it is going to be a brutal ugly beatdown. This fight is not as close as y'all think it's going to be. Unless Crawford magically develops head movement, a better jab, and a better inside game he is going to get smashed. Switching southpaw once he starts getting outboxed will not work on a southpaw. Bob Arum told y'all in 2016 in an interview right before the Postol fight why he didn't match Crawford against Manny Pacquiao when Crawfordwas at 140(it had nothing to do with money), and it's the exact same reasons I don't think he was ever in a hurry to match him up against Spence because both fighters will have the exact same advantages over Crawford.
i hope Spence the underdog, finna get me a Tesla truck on these dummies
:mjlol: :russ:

Bud finna be coaching HS wrestling next yr

Maquina

Banned
Daps
I have said it before and I will say it again more clearly so y'all understand fully what I'm telling you. I don't get what y'all see when y'all analyze this fight. Crawford is going to get WORKED, it is going to be a brutal ugly beatdown. This fight is not as close as y'all think it's going to be. Unless Crawford magically develops head movement, a better jab, and a better inside game he is going to get smashed. Switching southpaw once he starts getting outboxed will not work on a southpaw. Bob Arum told y'all in 2016 in an interview right before the Postol fight why he didn't match Crawford against Manny Pacquiao when Crawfordwas at 140(it had nothing to do with money), and it's the exact same reasons I don't think he was ever in a hurry to match him up against Spence because both fighters will have the exact same advantages over Crawford.

A beat down ? Cmon joe -

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Crawford is nice but it feels like he's fought a bunch of nobodies. Spence is too strong for him imo. He's gonna wear Crawford down. #ManDown

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Crawford is nice but it feels like he's fought a bunch of nobodies. Spence is too strong for him imo. He's gonna wear Crawford down. #ManDown
Not trying to extrapolate but he’s the only guy that KOd porter and has various wins against the top fighters . Not sure what you mean he fought nobodies when he’s also beaten the top guys

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not trying to extrapolate but he’s the only guy that KOd porter and has various wins against the top fighters . Not sure what you mean he fought nobodies when he’s also beaten the top guys
Porter was doing youruber podcast, and mentally out the game when he fought Bud. His father loterally explained this and its why he tossed the towel. He knew going in Porter wasnt the same hence he felt he had to teach Shawn a lesson that you cant half ass against Bud. The Spence loss broke Porter. After that his focus was completely life after boxing.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Porter was doing youruber podcast, and mentally out the game when he fought Bud. His father loterally explained this and its why he tossed the towel. He knew going in Porter wasnt the same hence he felt he had to teach Shawn a lesson that you cant half ass against Bud. The Spence loss broke Porter. After that his focus was completely life after boxing.

He didn’t look mentally or physically out the game when they were in the ring , didn’t look a step slow or anything. And while I don’t disagree he may not have been at his pinnacle , it didn’t look like he was far from it. I’m his dad or trainer but there are other guys on crawfords list and he’s tko’d then all.

I still want Spence to win but can see Crawford putting in work on spence

Btw spence hasn’t looked the same since the accident himself imo

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
He didn’t look mentally or physically out the game when they were in the ring , didn’t look a step slow or anything. And while I don’t disagree he may not have been at his pinnacle , it didn’t look like he was far from it. I’m his dad or trainer but there are other guys on crawfords list and he’s tko’d then all.

I still want Spence to win but can see Crawford putting in work on spence

Btw spence hasn’t looked the same since the accident himself imo
Mental is everything breh look at Anthony Joshua.

Porter said he went through 3 camps worth of training for Spence meanwhile for Porter his pops mentioned how Porter half assed compared to how he typically preps and when it comes to someone of Buds calibar.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
Mental is everything breh look at Anthony Joshua.

Porter said he went through 3 camps worth of training for Spence meanwhile for Porter his pops mentioned how Porter half assed compared to how he typically preps and when it comes to someone of Buds calibar.

At what point did Porter look mentally out of it or different during crawfords fight?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
At what point did Porter look mentally out of it or different during crawfords fight?
Breh do you know what Mental even means? Not even trying to diss but holy shyt

And even if you want optics, pounding your fist on the ground on a knock down is a sign of mental defeat/not being all in (visible frustration).

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Errol had no intention of fighting that fight. Porter made it that kinda fight.

Only two fighters that kept Porter at bay were Thurman and Brook.
I could be wrong but pretty sure Errol said he was gonna fight Porters fight to show him he was better