Terence Crawford vs Errol Spence Posts Super Thread (Uppin 4 ol times sake))

Spence or Crawford

• Total voters

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
1579865518.jpg

:russ:

Bud didn't even have a mark on him. He actually looked better after the fight :dead:

maxresdefault.jpg
nikka how old are you?

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Same age as the king of boxing right now :myman:

How old were you when you said bud was gonna be pissing blood after this fight?:jbhmm:

Now all of a sudden you want to be mature and shyt. fukk all that:russ:

Bud had this dude seeing ghosts

IMG-7611.gif

Are you some sorta kin to bud?

You nikkas get way too personally invested in this shyt. You on this bytch acting like you was the one I picked against.

Relax nikka, buds performance, spoke for itself, I will never doubt again.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crawford is going to wish he was offered the deal he walked away from this next go around:mjlol:, if there even is one. IMO dude never wanted the Spence fight and doesn't care to fight Charlo. He doesn't care about belts either, just wants as much money as possible. He could have taken and easier route and wrote his own checks by believing in his skills and beating Spence, that's called an investment. Crawford is slowing down and knew taking an ass whooping would end his money train fighting cans though.

:umad:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Virgil Hunter said Spence trained incorrectly w/valid explanation, I'm rolling with that. It may or may not have made a complete difference but the outcome is what it is. It would not have been the same feedback had Spence won. Ya'll holding on to this in a very weird way.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Virgil Hunter said Spence trained incorrectly w/valid explanation, I'm rolling with that. It may or may not have made a complete difference but the outcome is what it is. It would not have been the same feedback had Spence one. Ya'll holding on to this in a very weird way.
bruh you know what it is...every stan base gets it lol