Terence Crawford vs. Jeff Horn Lands on for ESPN+ App ((June 9th))

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
lol @CHAMPSIDE converting like 5 ppl today to sign up for ESPN+...but he is doing the work of a boxing fan..gotta support T-Craw :salute:

For the Culture foreal :salute:

The funny thing is I probably miss it being at LSC-Mares II :mjcry: How can I watch this on my phone and miss live boxing fukkery.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Initially I was like FOH once I found out this was on an app and cost money.....
but the closer it gets the more i start thinking $5 for a fight ain't that bad. I mean that's like 1 beer some where :manny:
The problem is Showtime has a good card the same day, ugh iono what i'ma do :mindblown:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Anyone anticipating the size to be an advantage for Horn?

I'm expecting a Crawford victory via stoppage, the counter king.

But Horn has a massive size advantage imo, he's not a pretty fighter but he might dominate the first two or three rounds. Crawford always gets to another gear however.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Anyone anticipating the size to be an advantage for Horn?

I'm expecting a Crawford victory via stoppage, the counter king.

But Horn has a massive size advantage imo, he's not a pretty fighter but he might dominate the first two or three rounds. Crawford always gets to another gear however.
The first 3-4 rounds could be rough for Crawford but I envision a late Crawford stoppage or a wide decision win.
Horn is physical and tough but he is defensively vulnerable and he can be hurt. Old man Pacquiao almost finished him in the 9th round when they fought...
Crawford got hurt once too but that was years ago and he said he learned from it and won't ever be so reckless again when he just blindly went for the kill against Gamboa and got caught with one good shot. Horn can't do the same cause he was almost KOd by Pac due to his defensive flaws/lower skill level, not because he got too reckless.

I can see Crawford stretch it out too, Horn's side did a lot of trash talk to sell the fight... Crawford is a sadist in the ring who likes to hurt you, especially if you talked trash, see Lundy.