Terrence 'Bud' Crawford is SUING BOB ARUM!?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
bud special.. all the shyt he went thru ... he didn't get with shakur or kelvin n keyshawn davis head n stop them from signing with bob and he is always around them

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

We dropped plenty of examples of the bad business and racially biased moves that Arum has done to boxers for years. He's discriminated against everyone basically and he only really appreciates the latin boxing market. He don't even promote his Euro/white boxers as well as them when their matched up. You can tell Arum wanted Ramirez to beat Josh Taylor, even the scores and ref reflected that.

Bud definitely has a case.

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

We dropped plenty of examples of the bad business and racially biased moves that Arum has done to boxers for years. He's discriminated against everyone basically and he only really appreciates the latin boxing market. He don't even promote his Euro/white boxers as well as them when their matched up. You can tell Arum wanted Ramirez to beat Josh Taylor, even the scores and ref reflected that.

The actual charges levied against TR/Arum by Bud have nothing to do with anything racial though. All that racism talk was in the intro to the lawsuit and was a ploy to draw headlines and attention to the case. The actual charges are:

2 separate counts of Breach of Contract

1 count of Fraudulent Misrepresentation (specifying Top Rank’s failure to deliver a fight with Errol Spence and the manner in which it was promised)

1 count of Negligent Misrepresentation

1 count of Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing

1 count of Tortious Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith as committed by Top Rank founder/CEO Bob Arum as well as company president Todd duBoef, Arum’s stepson.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The actual charges levied against TR/Arum by Bud have nothing to do with anything racial though. All that racism talk was in the intro to the lawsuit and was a ploy to draw headlines and attention to the case. The actual charges are:

2 separate counts of Breach of Contract

1 count of Fraudulent Misrepresentation (specifying Top Rank’s failure to deliver a fight with Errol Spence and the manner in which it was promised)

1 count of Negligent Misrepresentation

1 count of Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith and Fair Dealing

1 count of Tortious Breach of the Implied Covenant of Good Faith as committed by Top Rank founder/CEO Bob Arum as well as company president Todd duBoef, Arum’s stepson.

We not having this convo unless you watched the video, cuz we broke all that down. Racial bias pretty much fueled everything Bud complaining about. We even gave examples that had nothing to do with Bud just to illustrate that Bob just does bad business period when it concerns boxers that have fallen out of favor with him.

#Justice4Crawford :ohlawd:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
We not having this convo unless you watched the video, cuz we broke all that down. Racial bias pretty much fueled everything Bud complaining about. We even gave examples that had nothing to do with Bud just to illustrate that Bob just does bad business period when it concerns boxers that have fallen out of favor with him.

#Justice4Crawford :ohlawd:

I think you guys tried to break it all down, but you did so from a subjective and biased perspective. But it's cool, that's ya platform so ya can talk about whatever ya want however ya want. I accept it. I just also respectfully disagree.

In terms of the highlighted tho I'm confused- is the Bud v TR issue a result of racial bias or Bud falling out of favor with the company for his refusal to promote himself and make himself available to the media (for promo purposes)? The later makes more sense to me since Buds lack of self promotion is well documented by TR. Racial bias is a harder sell tho considering TR was overpaying him despite losing money on him.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Bruh I remember hearing 114-112 on all three scorecards like 'Wait so the knockdowns are the only reason this wasn't a draw, these judges smoking that Stevie Wonder pack, tf fight did they watch?! :heh:' and I picked Ramirez to win, but he won like 4 rounds and I being generous giving him 4.