Terrible crap going down in Burma

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Can we please stop referring to Myanmar as Burma?

Why? Be specific.

Any old regular Burmese person refers to their own country as Burma and to themselves as Burmese. Changing the name was a military junta move. I used Myanmar exclusively for a few years, but now that I know more it's pretty ambiguous.

https://www.economist.com/blogs/economist-explains/2016/12/economist-explains-19

So minority id violently attacks majority id, majority id retaliates and minority id tries to pull ethnic cleaning card once they start getting that work?

:yeshrug:

A tiny rebel group that doesn't represent even 1% of the population killed 12 cops, therefore half-a-million people should be cleansed from the country???

Apply that same logic to Black people in America and see where it goes. :camby:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't care...Muslims discriminate and abuse every other religious minority in their countries :hubie: finally they're getting a taste of their own medicine...
Muslims also discriminate against their own people but whose counting...

What's important here is, this Burma situation just goes to show you discrimination isn't exclusive to one religion, ALL religions are demonic by nature and lead to senseless violence...Humanity as a whole can only truly progress when it cures itself of the cancer that is organized religion, aka the opiate for the masses...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

What's important here is, this Burma situation just goes to show you discrimination isn't exclusive to one religion, ALL religions are demonic by nature and lead to senseless violence...Humanity as a whole can only truly progress when it cures itself of the cancer that is organized religion, aka the opiate for the masses...
But Muslims have earned it tho

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Salute to the Burmese. The Rohingya are far from some harmless pariahs, like most Muslim minority populations, many of them are radicalized and influenced by groups linked to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia...and we all know nothing good is coming outta that. The Burmese are just protecting their national and ethnic identity, they should be commended.

Let the Ummah give the Rohingya shelter, Muslim gluttony for land has already given them two nations in South Asia, everyone in the region has seen seen this movie before and they are simply saying no thanks.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Yes, we saw how well that worked for North Korea, Cambodia, Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, the French Revolution purges, etc. :camby:

The Burmese government isn't even religious. They're just a military junta that doesn't give a shyt about religion but is playing to majority scapegoating of a minority in order to strengthen their hold on power, just like Putin in Russia, Trump in America, and a hundred others like them.

Salute to the Burmese. The Rohingya are far from some harmless pariahs, like most Muslim minority populations, many of them are radicalized and influenced by groups linked to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia...and we all know nothing good is coming outta that. The Burmese are just protecting their national and ethnic identity, they should be commended.

Let the Ummah give the Rohingya shelter, Muslim gluttony for land has already given them two nations in South Asia, everyone in the region has seen seen this movie before and they are simply saying no thanks.

I knew your racist ass would be in here caping for genocide. The Hindu Supremacists you idolize already cosigned it, if it means hating on an entire ethnic group it got your support, the fact that you get to hate on Muslims too just a bonus.

:camby:

I already pointed out - Indian media has already verified that the Rohingya haven't done ANYTHING in India, while Hindu Supremicists making murderous terrorist threats....and gee, which side did you fall on with the quickness? :scusthov:

This is worse than you co-signing the anti-cow idiocy with that "when in Rome" bullshyt and then trying to blame it all on Jain and Buddhists while somehow admitting that the Hindu priests were the ones behind the whole thing. :dead:

[Rakesh Gupta] is running a campaign against another set of persecuted minorities fleeing violence, living on the fringes of Jammu – Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar.

If the government does not deport Rohingyas, we will identify and kill them,” Rakesh says without any emotion. “Otherwise, people will have no choice but to deport them against the law. It can be civil war or communal riots.” Rakesh is the president of the Jammu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (JCCI).

In February this year, Hunar Gupta, a member of the BJP’s legal cell filed a PIL in the J&K high court asking for their deportation, citing ‘national security’. “A lawyer can be called the master of all jacks,” says Hunar who believes law can enlighten people about their rights. He also believes that Rohingyas don’t deserve any rights. “We’ll give rights to outsiders while our own starve?” he asks. “As per latest data the number is enormous. I just saw the other day that 30,000,000 Bangladeshis and Rohingyas have infiltrated India.” When asked about the source of this figure, he replies, “I saw it on television”.

According to the Centre, there are 40,000 Rohingyas in India. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) has registered 16,500 Rohingyas in India, who’ve been issued refugee cards. Of these, about 5,700 are in Jammu while the rest are spread across Delhi, Jaipur and Hyderabad. The state police and CID have been monitoring the Rohingyas closely. Both agencies have lists with names and numbers of Rohingyas living in the city, as well as records of arrivals and departures. This ‘census’ was last carried out about two-three months ago. Unlike Hunar’s claim, the number of Rohingyas was found to have gone up by 800-1,000 compared to last year.

On January 20th this year, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti told the Assembly that 'no Rohingya in Jammu and Kashmir has been found involved in militancy related incidents. No instance of radicalizing (of) these foreigners has been reported so far.'

She said, '17 FIRs have been registered against Rohingyas for various offences, including those relating to illegal border crossing.'

NDTV found that of these 17 FIRs, the two cases are against Bangladeshis and one against a Pakistani. So effectively, there are only 14 FIRs against 5,743 Rohingya Muslims, a crime rate of 0.24%.

We tracked down every single one of the 14 FIRs or first information reports to find the following: eight cases for lack of visa, two cases of rape, one case of cow slaughter, one case for causing injury, one case for selling goods in the black market and one for stealing railway property.

These findings were matched by what the senior police officials in Jammu told NDTV.

'I haven't seen anything alarming in terms of their (Rohingya Muslims) criminal records. They are involved in petty theft like other groups of that social economic situation. But we haven't found anything alarming or their involvement in organized groups or very sensational nature cases so far,' said Dr SD Singh, Inspector General of Police, Jammu.

‘Look at us as humans, not as Muslims’: Rohingyas’ appeal in Jammu after deportation threat

Rohingyas A Terror Threat? NDTV Finds Little Evidence Of Government Claim

I hope some of you are trolling in here with supporting genocide. SMH

Nah, man, @GetInTheTruck really is that guy. He's caped for other instances of mass racial hatred/violence too, and I posted receipts of him saying racist shyt about like 7-8 different groups, including Africans and Black Coli posters, everyone except Hindu Indians and White people. The worst part is that he actually WAS a convert to Islam before, so there's no way that he can claim "all Muslims think this way" when he once CHOSE to enter the faith. If someone can choose to enter Islam, how can he constantly shyt on people who just happened to be more into some Muslim ethnic group?

This is the same breh who shows up in MULTIPLE threads trying to make excuses for people who claim that eating a cow is worse than rape and deserves life in prison. :scust:

But the brother has major personal psychological issues, so I can't get on him too hard. It's not just that he capes for pro-Hindu nationalism when simultaneously claiming he ain't a Hindu, who posts on a Black forum while hating on Black people, admits converting to Islam while hating on Muslim people, and constantly capes for India and the worst Indian Nationalists when he's never even lived in the nation of India obviously has personal identity issues that he has never come to terms with. :francis:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yes, we saw how well that worked for North Korea, Cambodia, Mao's China, Stalin's USSR, the French Revolution purges, etc. :camby:

The Burmese government isn't even religious. They're just a military junta that doesn't give a shyt about religion but is playing to majority scapegoating of a minority in order to strengthen their hold on power, just like Putin in Russia, Trump in America, and a hundred others like them.

OoOOo spooky language. Any self-respecting nation will do what it can to hold on to power, that's common sense. They are "just a military junta" just like the Rohingya's are "just a bunch of squatters who will eventually want their own state." Funny how that works. It's also funny how you've conveniently already picked a side, mainly due to your emotional attachment to any group labeled a "minority" by the media, the status of which conveniently beatifies them and absconds them of any and all wrong doing. Funny, but not surprising at all.

I knew your racist ass would be in here caping for genocide. The Hindu Supremacists you idolize already cosigned it, if it means hating on an entire ethnic group it got your support, the fact that you get to hate on Muslims too just a bonus.

:camby:

I already pointed out - Indian media has already verified that the Rohingya haven't done ANYTHING in India, while Hindu Supremicists making murderous terrorist threats....and gee, which side did you fall on with the quickness? :scusthov:

This is worse than you co-signing the anti-cow idiocy with that "when in Rome" bullshyt and then trying to blame it all on Jain and Buddhists while somehow admitting that the Hindu priests were the ones behind the whole thing. :dead:

OOOoO Genocide, more spooky language.

India has made it clear that the Rohingya situation is not it's problem. Why is that such a reprehensible position to hold? India already has enough shyt to worry about, and they are supposed to now take on the Rohingya's baggage? To serve whose interests?

As for the beef ban, I've made it clear that I don't support it. I also pointed out that this is something that is happening in ONE state, Uttar Pradesh...so it is hardly this nationwide crisis of religious intolerance you are making it out to be. But the fact is that India is not a Muslim country has no moral obligation to ensure that the cultural sentiments of the people, which predate Islam, should conform to Islamic standards. It should be the other way around. Muslims are not oppressed in India, and they enjoy greater freedoms there than they do in their own countries. If Islamic nations treated their religious minorities the way India treats theirs, it would be a vast improvement and a step in the right direction. Even you know this is the case, though you will no doubt dance around it.

Nah, man, @GetInTheTruck really is that guy. He's caped for other instances of mass racial hatred/violence too, and I posted receipts of him saying racist shyt about like 7-8 different groups, including Africans and Black Coli posters, everyone except Hindu Indians and White people. The worst part is that he actually WAS a convert to Islam before, so there's no way that he can claim "all Muslims think this way" when he once CHOSE to enter the faith. If someone can choose to enter Islam, how can he constantly shyt on people who just happened to be more into some Muslim ethnic group?

This is the same breh who shows up in MULTIPLE threads trying to make excuses for people who claim that eating a cow is worse than rape and deserves life in prison. :scust:

But the brother has major personal psychological issues, so I can't get on him too hard. It's not just that he capes for pro-Hindu nationalism when simultaneously claiming he ain't a Hindu, who posts on a Black forum while hating on Black people, admits converting to Islam while hating on Muslim people, and constantly capes for India and the worst Indian Nationalists when he's never even lived in the nation of India obviously has personal identity issues that he has never come to terms with. :francis:

Stop trying to play that card breh, it's old. I've been open about my conversion to and exit from Islam, you aren't landing any punches with that bullshyt.

Eating cow is worse than rape? I supported that? Word? :heh:

I am not a Hindu in the religious sense of belonging to a particular religious community. I don't reject the term within an ethnic context but I don't consider it an ideal identity marker, for me. I defend India's right to establish and seek it's own national identity just like I do everyone else. I also don't buy the agenda to paint it as some type of Hindu dictatorship when anybody with a brain and two eyes know it's not true.

Breh, you are a typical whiny internet "virtue signalling" liberal. And all your posts that are non sports-related read as if they have some obnoxious agenda behind them. I have my opinions but I'm not going to p*ssy foot around shyt, especially not on the coli, one of the most racist forums on the internet. So chill with the disingenuous accusations about me "hating on black people" when you know it's not the case.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Here's a much more balanced article on the issue:

The Truth About Myanmar’s Rohingya Issue

But international attention directed at the issue – meant to hold the government accountable –may have in fact inadvertently played a role in exacerbating tensions between the Rohingya and the Rakhine Burmese. Increasing resentment is bred within the Rakhine Buddhist community, who believe the situation has been mischaracterized.

In most cases the situation has been mischaracterized. Rakhine history expert Jacques P. Leider may have put it best in his analysis Rohingya: The Name, The Movement, The Quest for Identity. “By narrowing the debate on the Rohingyas to the legal and humanitarian aspects, editorialists around the world have taken an easy approach towards a complicated issue… where issues like ethnicity, history, and cultural identity are key ingredients of legitimacy,” Leider states.

In even a cursory survey of Rohingya history, it is clear that the Rohingya are not an ethnic, but rather a political construction. There is evidence that Muslims have been living in Rakhine state (at the time under the Arakan kingdom) since the 9th century, but a significant number of Muslims from across the bay of Bengal (at the time a part of India, now Bangladesh) immigrated to British Burma with the colonialists in the 20th century. They are, as defined by Benedict Rogers (himself a prominent critic of the military regime’s persecution), “Muslims of Bengali ethnic origin.” The group referred to as “Rohingya” by contemporary Rohingya scholars (and most of the international community) today actually display huge diversity of ethnic origins and social backgrounds, and, as Leider argues, the existence of a “single identity” is difficult to pinpoint.

ie; this is all about politics, and there is a lot more behind the conflict than simply "fake peaceful Buddhists oppressing and killing Muslims." Muslims are not the only ones dying over this shyt going on over there. This is about a Buddhist-majority country not wanting to compromise it's national identity just for the sake of appeasing the political goals of one particular minority group, and of course, reasonable fears of inviting elements of radical Islam, of which the Rohingya are far from detached. That's the reality of the situation. People like @The Dankster have an agenda to push, plain and simple. shyt is so corny.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
India has made it clear that the Rohingya situation is not it's problem. Why is that such a reprehensible position to hold? India already has enough shyt to worry about, and they are supposed to now take on the Rohingya's baggage? To serve whose interests?

"The Jewish situation is not our problem. Thus we are demanding that all German Jews in America be deported back to Germany immediately or we will hunt them down and kill them all. Let Germany do what Germany has to do. Why is that such a reprehensible position to hold? We're in the middle of a depression, we already have enough shyt to worry about, and now we're supposed to take on the Jewish baggage? To serve whose interests?"

GetInTheTruck, 1937

Can you point out ONE thing that makes what you are saying right now different from the people who denied the Jews entry and forced them to return to Germany to be slaughtered?

Hell, what you caping for is WORSE than what they did. At least they let the Jews who were already here stay. You not just talking about closing borders to people facing a genocide, you straight caping for India actively deporting the ones already in the country TO the nation that's slaughtering them.

Be more racist than 1930s America, brehs. :snoop:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Here's a much more balanced article on the issue:

The Truth About Myanmar’s Rohingya Issue

Wait, do you expect people not to read your articles that you post?

"Tens of thousands of Rohingya have been forcibly confined in deplorable conditions in Sittwe, whilst there is evidence that the ethnic cleansing perpetrated under the military government amounts to genocide."

OOOoO Genocide, more spooky language.

Even the balanced article that YOU posted called it genocide.

You're caping for genocide, and your excuse is, "Well look, sure some of those Muslims have been there for 1200 years, but a lot of them have only been there 50-100 years. So why not ethnic cleansing?"

:snoop:

This is about a Buddhist-majority country not wanting to compromise it's national identity just for the sake of appeasing the political goals of one particular minority group, and of course, reasonable fears of inviting elements of radical Islam, of which the Rohingya are far from detached. That's the reality of the situation. People like @The Dankster have an agenda to push, plain and simple. shyt is so corny.

There are 50 million Buddhists in Burma and only 1 million Rohingya. Claiming that Burma will "compromise its national identity" if it didn't deny Rohingya citizenship and try to ethnically cleanse them is some bs. It's like the people who banned Chinese immigration in the 1800s because they were all going to take over.

A Hindu literally said that he will exterminate and kill every Rohingya he can find if they are not deported en masse, and you try to cape for that? :bryan:

This isn't even about people fleeing the current crisis, this is deporting people who were ALREADY in India, people who have in many cases ALREADY been granted refugee status by the UN. And you deport them at the exact moment that they're being ethnically cleansed from the country you're deporting them to.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As for the beef ban, I've made it clear that I don't support it. I also pointed out that this is something that is happening in ONE state, Uttar Pradesh...so it is hardly this nationwide crisis of religious intolerance you are making it out to be.

Are you seriously going to lie to people on this board and try to pretend that beef being banned by the government, and Muslims and other minorities being beaten or killed by the mere rumor that they ate beef, is something that only happens in UP?

From wikipedia: "24 out of 29 states in India currently have various regulations prohibiting either the slaughter or sale of cows."

Laws, state support, and legal issues[edit]
The BJP government has placed a number of restrictions on the slaughter of cattle. In May 2017 it banned the slaughter of cattle for purpose of exporting beef. This restriction threatened an Indian beef export industry worth $4 billion annually.[7] Several Indian states have tightened restrictions on the slaughter of cows. For example, in March 2015, Maharashtra passed stricter legislation banning the sale, possession, and consumption of beef.[5] Cow vigilantes have also been emboldened by these laws, and attack Muslims suspected of smuggling cattle for slaughter.[5][24]

Some Indian states have been accused of having laws that enable cow protection groups. In April 2017 the Supreme Court asked the governments of six states: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Jharkhand, Karnataka and Uttar Pradesh; to respond to a plea asking for a ban against cow-protection related vigilantism, due to the violence perpetrated by these groups.[25] Many vigilantes believe their actions are approved by the government and Hindus of the country. For example, the vigilante group "Gau Rakshak Dal", formed in Haryana in 2012, believe it is acting on government mandate. Scholar Radha Sarkar has stated that the bans on beef "tacitly legitimize vigilante activity." Cow protection groups formed in Haryana in 2012 see themselves to now be "acting upon the mandate of the government." Such groups across the country have "[taken] it upon themselves to punish those they believe to be harming the cow." Such incidents of violence have occurred even in situations in which no illegal actions have occurred, such as in the handling of dead cattle. According to Sarkar, cow protection groups have taken actions that they know to be illegal, because they believe that the have the support of the government.[5]

In November 2016, the BJP-led Haryana government has decided to provide ID cards for cow vigilantes. However they were not issued despite collecting the details of vigilantes.[26][27] According to Russia Today and Human Rights Watch, many cow protection vigilante groups are allied with the BJP.[28][6] According to BBC News, many cow-protection vigilantes attend training camps organized by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, which is BJP's parent organization.[29] Mukul Kesavan, in The Telegraph, accused BJP officials of justifying vigilantism. He pointed out that after some vigilante attacks, the BJP officials tried to get the police to charge the victims (or their family) for provoking the assault.[30]

Incidents of violence[edit]
A number of incidents of violence have occurred since 2014. According to a June 2017 Reuters report, citing a data journalism website, a total of "28 Indians – 24 of them Muslims – have been killed and 124 injured since 2010 in cow-related violence".[31] The frequency and severity of cow-related violence have been described as "unprecedented".[5] The report stated that "Almost all of the 63 attacks since 2010 involving cow-related violence were recorded after Modi and his Hindu nationalist government came to power in 2014".[32]

• 30 May 2015, Rajastan: a 60-year old man who ran a meat shop was beaten to death by a mob with sticks and iron rods.[6]
  • 2 August 2015, Uttar Pradesh: according to Human Rights Watch, "purported animal rights activists allegedly belonging to People for Animals" beat three men to death, after the victims were found carrying buffaloes.[6]
  • 28 September 2015, Uttar Pradesh: in the Dadri lynching, a mob of villagers attacked the home of a Muslim man Mohammed Ikhlaq, with sticks and bricks, who they suspected of stealing and slaughtering a stolen cow calf, in Bisara village near Dadri, Uttar Pradesh. 52-year-old Mohammad Akhlaq Saifi (Ikhlaq according to some sources) died in that attack and his son, 22-year-old Danish was seriously injured.[33]
  • 9 October 2015, Jammu and Kashmir: a right-wing Hindu mob in Udhampur district threw gasoline bombs at an 18-year-old trucker. The mob had incorrectly suspected the trucker of transporting beef.[6]
  • 14 October 2015, Himachal Pradesh: a mob beat a 22-year old to death, and injured four others, after suspecting them of transporting cows. Police immediately arrested the victims of the attack, accusing them of cow slaughter.[6] Later police said they would investigate if Bajrang Dal was behind the attack.
  • 18 March 2016, Jharkhand: In the Jharkhand lynching, two Muslim cattle traders were attacked, allegedly by cattle-protection vigilantes in Balumath forests in Latehar district in Jharkhand.[34][35][36] The attackers killed Mazlum Ansari, aged 32, and Imteyaz Khan, aged 15, who were found hanging from a tree.[37]
  • 11 July 2016, Gujarat: a group of six men attacked four Dalit men after finding them skinning a dead cow. The four were chained to a car, stripped, and beaten with iron rods.[6][38]
  • 5 April 2017, Haryana: In the Alwar mob lynching, Pehlu Khan, a dairy farmer from Nuh district of Haryana, was murdered by a group of 200 cow vigilantes affiliated with right-wing Hindutva groups in Alwar, Rajasthan, India. Six others who were with Phelu Khan were also beaten by the cow vigilantes.[11][39] The state government initially charged the victims with "cruelty to animals" under the state law prohibiting cattle slaughter.[6]
  • 24 April 2017, Jammu and Kashmir: a family of five, including a 9-year old girl, were attacked and injured; police arrested 11 so-called cow vigilantes in connection with the attack.[40] A video of the attack showed the assailants demolishing the shelter of the family; policemen were visible in the video, apparently unable to intervene.[6]
  • 20 April 2017, Assam: two men, in their 20s, were allegedly killed by a mob of cow vigilantes, after being accused of trying to steal cows for slaughter.[28]
  • 23 April 2017, Delhi: three men transporting buffaloes were injured after being beaten by a group stating they were members of the animal rights activist group People for Animals.[41][6]
  • 23 June 2017, Delhi-Ballabhgarh train: four Muslims were lynched allegedly over rumors of eating beef.[42][43] According to the police, the victims had arguments over meat with their co-passengers who attacked them with knife.[44]
  • 1 May 2017, Assam: two Muslim men were lynched in Nagaon district of Assam on suspicion of stealing cows. While the police managed to rescue the men, both of them died of their injuries.[45]
  • 22 June 2017, West Bengal: Three Muslim men were lynched in Islampur, Uttar Dinajpur for allegedly trying to steal cows. A police complaint was made by the mother of the deceased Nasir Haque. According to the Superintendent of Police Amit Kumar Bharat Rathod, the police arrested 3 people and were conducting further investigation.[46]
  • 27 June 2017, Jharkhand: Usman Ansari, a 55-year-old Muslim dairy owner, was beaten up and his house set on fire by a mob in Giridih district. According to the police, a headless carcass of a cow was found near his house. The police said that they were forced to perform a lathi-charge, and to fire in the air, to rescue the victim, who was later treated in hospital.[47]
  • 29 June 2017, Jharkhand: Alimuddin, alias Asgar Ansari, was beaten to death by a mob in the village of Bajartand, allegedly for carrying beef. According to
  • Additional Director General of police RK Mallik, the murder was premeditated.[48]

Notice that includes 14 terrorist killings across 6 different states in the last five months alone.

And in the cases where they didn't die, police arrested the victims for touching a cow. :francis:

Yeah, just happening in one state, riiiiight.

Every time the racists you support do something reprehensible, you find ANY way you can to cover their tracks, even if you have to straight lie to do it.

Breh, you are a typical whiny internet "virtue signalling" liberal. And all your posts that are non sports-related read as if they have some obnoxious agenda behind them.

You suck at receipts - just making shyt up left and right:

Here's a fair sample of my non-sports threads:

Black farmer calls out liberal racism in Facebook post

Trump wants to screw over America like he screwed Gary, Indiana

Snoop mad trolling the British

Photo of Columbian FARC revolutionaries as they demobilize

NYPD cops stand up for Kaep

Aboriginal Australian rap group tells White Supremacy to shove it

Women shoots up house guests for staying too late, talking too loud

George Zimmerman punched in face

GOAT prison escape in Alabama

Cops tase 91 year old man with alzheimers :dwillhuh:

Remember this name: Kris Kobach aims to be Trump's race-baiting successor

Duterte orders the arrest of Sen. Leila de Lima, his fiercest critic, on drug charges

The Rise and Rejection of a Young White Supremacist

Now that Wall Street I mean Hillary has this sewn up...

Trump's full history of racism

It's true that I post on race issues a lot. But so do you. What's wrong with the fact that I post on race issues a lot when even you agree that race issues are important? This difference between you and me is that I think racism is a problem, while you think ethnic nationalism is something natural to cape for.

So the fact that I think racism and White/Hindu Supremacy are bad things means I have a "liberal agenda"? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Don't forget, his exact claim in the past is that The Coli is too racist towards White men but worships White women.

Well some people do worship whites, but its not us, thats for sure.

Careful now, don't forget you are on a African American culture website:ufdup:

That popularized the term PAWG.

Glass houses and all that.

:mjpls::mjpls: