Terrible Night for Boxing

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Most hyped fight in years and it was underwhelming.. all you have is Cac's online tryna justify this fight to disparage a Mayweather...

Let's be real, the aura & mystique of Triple G ended tonight even tho he won the fight.... they hyped this shyt up to be an all time classic and it turned to be a good, non-memorable fight

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Most hyped fight in years and it was underwhelming.. all you have is Cac's online tryna justify this fight to disparage a Mayweather...

Let's be real, the aura & mystique of Triple G ended tonight even tho he won the fight.... they hyped this shyt up to be an all time classic and it turned to be a good, non-memorable fight

Breh, it was a good tough fight for two elite fighters.

One thing I know though, I see why GGG team kept him far away from Ward lol

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

What????!!....I'm not sure what fight you were watching....but GGG chin is motherfukking legendary....