Terrorist attack in Paris. 127 confirmed dead

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They watching though......I know I'm not about to click on that......Plus I use to be a government contractor....Nah breh.....
Dabiq (magazine) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You learn a lot about how they really operate and what they think that the media seems clueless about. Reading them I realized they aren't too different from Christian fundamentalist besides the terrorist acts.

Syrian refugees fleeing the country is actually hurting ISIS financially.

Last edited:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The dude's cousin that blew herself up was a nice looking chick. A lot of brehs would have got caught up........

Hasna_Aitboulahcen_3505417b.jpg

Hasna-Aitboulahcen_3504851b.jpg

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You know what I realized?

The average person doesn't know anything about muslims, islam, or the middle east.

I admit I don't know much about either.

Which is sad.

Basically it makes it easier for those who don't know to just switch their gears to pure blinding hatred. And easier for them to be fed with MSM misinformation.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

The average person doesn't know anything about muslims, islam, or the middle east.

Which is sad.

Basically it makes it easier for those who don't know to just switch their gears to pure blinding hatred. And easier for them to be fed with MSM misinformation.

you're just realizing that? 1984 cant be the year you were born

maybe your parents birth year

or Orwell...

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps

Which is sad.

Islam-Truck.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's still late November, only those wild white dues would not be wearing a coat right now. These nyggas looking like they enjoy life and are just chilling.

When the first broke about the ads for times Square, the analysts on news claim is not a threat, that video was made before attacks, and shows no instructions on how to terrorize, but they keep replaying it, and now it's all over the net and "should be taken seriously". I'm from NYC, yeah I'm a lil anxious, but compared to some the the convos I've been involved in or overheard, these tough, hardcore NYers are soft as fukk; and straight up ignorant and intolerant. There was a small demonstration in the Bronx held by Middle Easterners in a rather busy Bronx area to state that they were against senseless violence and terrorism, and nobody was there.

People wanna complain the media is racist, fear producing, and dangerous; but when some big shyt happens, you fall right into the same shyt that held your culture down. fukk the news, fukk social media. And by the way, it's now illegal to use Hover boards in NYC, but the heavy police protection is for our safety.

I already have tickets to two metal shows in December, and might catch one of Jean Grae's shows that month as well. There's also a Boot Camp click concert with a stacked lien-up, but I'm not trying to go broke, we'll see. But no way in hell I'm spending too much time in the Bronx during December-february, been through too much, and my feelings will not stop me from enjoying this gift of life.

Been thinking about it lately, when I get my shyt together, I might have to move out of NYC. It's no longer cool, it's a city for the rich, and the people still haven't learned how to act right. It's like 85 percent immature knucklehead bigots, and that goes for all cultures and racists.
Ive been thinking about moving out of NYC too honestly...in the next year and a half. Yeah, it is no longer cool, all the people and places that made it cool are disappearing and it's just becoming more and more expensive.

But most importantly, the main reason I want to leave is because you know when and if (god forbid) there is another terrorist attack on US NYC will be the #1 target on that list.