Texas billionaire charged in largest tax fraud case against an American

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I think I might start using this quote as a default reply

I’m telling you man this country was built for sociopaths. If you lack empathy and have mild psychopathic tendencies you can make a lot of money. Whether it’s selling drugs or running a corporation the outcome is the same. You watch Trump and you like “what the fukk?”. Then you look at the real estate and you like “how the fukk?”. The answer really comes down to not giving a fukk.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Don’t wanna skip this part in the article

Prosecutors also announced that Robert Smith, founder and chairman of investment firm Vista Equity Partners, will cooperate in the investigation and pay $139 million to settle a tax probe.

Also this is the key part. For reference this is him

Robert_F._Smith%2C_2018_%28crop%29.jpg

Billionaire Robert F. Smith Launches New Initiative to Ease Student Debt at Historically Black Colleges

Heard he was trying to buy nbc too..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
So Robert Smith knew he was starting his private equity fund with concealed funds from a cac ........ and now he's snitching on him :ohhh:

Or Robert Smith revealed he had the information as the Feds were closing in on him so they had no choice.

I'd like to give the black man the benefit of the doubt though. Maybe he didn't know the depths of it.:yeshrug:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Find me a rich or wealthy motherfukker who isn't stealing, skimming, scamming, pilfering, and or lying.

Dwayne johnson
lebron james
michael jackson
michael jordan
tom cruise
jk rowling
will smith
denzel washington
jerry seinfeld
jackie chan