Texas Governor Abbott signs bill supporting free speech

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Free Speech as stated in the Constitution literally means you can't be persecuted by the government for what you say/do. That's it.

So you could say go dump tea in the ocean in protest of whatever. The government can't do shyt to you but if you work for Lipton and they aren't feeling the bad press then you're fair game.

Somewhere along the line folks started thinking free speech is some kind of get out of jail free card for any manner of bigoted foolishness. Literally anybody I see on these forums rail against free speech I assume is a white right wing bigot....because they are literally the only folks who go on and on about a definition of free speech they pulled out of the air.

Trump can't persecute you for protesting potato chips but Lay's can put you on the unemployment rolls if they sign your checks. You're also free to get dragged in the media. As long as the government isn't hassling you your constitutional rights are protected.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Those whites are scared because they feel like they are being pushed out by minorities....I know how Texas works lol.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
Also many Christian fundamentalists and white nationalist got kicked out of colleges for physically harassing students. At Univ. of Houston a right wing Baptist group grabbed a young woman by the arm. Subsequently they got kicked out. There is a reason why extremists aren't allowed on campus lol