Singles Texas is back! This the waviest shyt I then heard all year....Restoring the feeling

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
my bad brother, I got you from now on :salute:

Preciate all the support you give to me on here.. That's solid

:myman:Next time I'm in TX I'm tappin in with ya. I go out there often

Check out my partna music in the thread I just made, I tagged you a moment ago, y'all should link up

:manny:

Btw

:jbhmm:I know you rep for Future Hendrix, but why not change your name on here to your stage name?

Makes a lot more sense to me

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
:myman:Next time I'm in TX I'm tappin in with ya. I go out there often

Check out my partna music in the thread I just made, I tagged you a moment ago, y'all should link up

Btw

:jbhmm:I know you rep for Future Hendrix, but why not change your name on here to your stage name?

Makes a lot more sense to me

Bet I got ya.....

And yea I been meant to do that shyt for a minute....

PatvFoo is in effect :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
shyt cranks bruh :obama:And I agree with some of the other dudes here, keep the nikka making your beats in your camp!!

I’m still mad at A$AP Rocky getting rid of his main producer that helped gave him the sound that made me fukk with him in the first place.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
real shyt, this is the best track I've ever heard from a Coli poster. 100% because of the beat. It's a good beat. In fact, it's a top 30 beat I've heard this year from anyone.

the vocals and rhymes are generic. if I were you, I'd do a remix. Come at the track differently. Put some soul into it. And if you knock it out the park, you could honestly kickstart your career with this joint. Honesty.
FACTS!!! This is the best track I've heard from a Coli poster