Texas White Terrorist:"I wish I were sorry but I am not" / "Intimidating" Friend describes Terrorist

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
BBKAmb0.img

In an audio recorded cellphone statement, Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt said: "I wish I were sorry but I am not" for the deadly attacks, according to a person familiar with the matter. During the more than 25 minute statement, Conditt described himself as a "psychopath" and said he feels as though he has been disturbed since childhood, a person confirmed to CBS News' senior investigative producer Pat Milton.

"Intimidating": Friend describes Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt
Conditt also promised he would go inside a crowded McDonald's and blow himself up if he thought authorities were closing in on him.

He blamed himself for helping investigators find him by going into the FedEx store to mail explosive devices allowing him to be videotaped by store cameras and allowing them to get his license plate.

He gave no information on how he chose his targets but acknowledged his actions left family members without loved ones and caused permanent injury to others. He made the audio recording around 9 p.m. Tuesday night.

The Austin American-Statesman was the first to report the contents of the audio statement, which was confirmed for CBS News by a person familiar with the matter.

Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt described as "intimidating" - CBS News

"Intimidating": Friend describes Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt

PFLUGERVILLE, Texas - A 23-year-old suspected of planting deadly bombs that struck fear across Austin was described Wednesday by his uncle as a smart and kind "computer geek" and a friend said he was an assertive person who would end up being "kind of dominant and intimidating in conversation."

In the "about me" section of the blog, Conditt wrote that
he wasn't "that politically inclined," saying he viewed himself as conservative but didn't think he had enough information "to defend my stance as well as it should be defended." He said he hoped the class would help him do that.

A friend of Conditt described him as smart, opinionated and often intimidating. Jeremiah Jensen, 24, told the Austin American-Statesman that he was close to Conditt in 2012 and 2013. Jensen said they were both home-schooled and he would often go to the Conditt home for lunch after church on Sundays and they attended Bible study and other activities together.

"I have no idea what caused him to make those bombs," Jensen told the newspaper .

He called Conditt a "deep thinker."

"When I met Mark, he was really rough around the edges," Jensen said. "He was a very assertive person and would ... end up being kind of dominant and intimidating in conversation. A lot of people didn't understand him and where he was coming from.
He really just wanted to tell the truth. What I remember about him he would push back on you if you said something without thinking about it."
Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt described as "intimidating" - CBS News

Screaming white fragility and wants everyone to play into white grievances...

I'm getting major Elliot Rodger vibes. He was small, ugly, and seemed like he may have been a virgin.

His political views were shyt so he was piss poor at being able to defend them so he eventually have up and red pilled / MGTOW'ed it up. Then he figured if you can't beat them...kill them. And here we are.

I could be wrong but It screams lonely racist virgin to me. Everyone around him smashing and hes just sitting there doing nothing and getting angry at the world.

100% White terrorist no doubt about it.

fukk the media we the people have labeled him a terrorist and that is what they fukk he is.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps

Moesif

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ontario
Radical christian terrorism:stopitslime: