Texas Woman Accused of Stealing $100 Million From Army Youth Program and Spending It on 31 Homes, 78 vehicles, etc.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
I would've signed over everything to a patsy, then ghosted to a non- US extradition country after I licked several 10 million. It got lost in South America, since she's latina.

LOL she would have stood out if she spoke spanish or not

She just greedy bxtch tryna floss nothing high level criminal about her...Its extremely complicated period to wire mills to another countries currency ...Those non-extradition countries know whats up as far as who they attract, unless you have legitimate connections you're screwed...

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This gargamel eyebrow bytch was smart enough to cook up this scam, but dumb enough to stay in the US?

:what:

78 cars for what?

I would've been in the most tropical non-extradition country living my best life

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
One of those cribs should've been in Bali, Indonesia got no extradition to the US :francis:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
How bold you gotta be to steal $100 million fukking dollars :dead:

Shawty thought she was gonna get away with stealing from the army of all places :dead:

Trump aint prez no more you big dummy :skip:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This gargamel eyebrow bytch was smart enough to cook up this scam, but dumb enough to stay in the US?

78 cars for what?

I would've been in the most tropical non-extradition country living my best life
There was nothing “smart” about this scam.

It’s kind of like Bernie Madoff and affinity fraud. A lot of ppl think he was megamind fraudsters and really he was just in the Jewish community and they all trust each other and they gave him their money.

She literally had a decades long working relationship with the ppl that signed off on the payments. IMO they need to be investigated too because how do you sign off on $100 million for one person company?