Teyana Taylor & Rihanna fight on Twitter

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Man, if yall don't let this corny shyt die. Hit my alerts w/ this BS.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Had to check their ages, Rihanna had a gold album when Teyana turned 16. Still picking Teyana though.

That's a horrible pic, she looks like James Brown with tiddies my nig.

You should've found something with her lookin' more dimeish

Chris Brown's girl looks like every other chick from Laos, Thailand or Cambodia I saw growing up. 1 out of every 7 of them looked like that, stop gassing this chick up. I have multiple girls that look like her on my facebook :childplease:

I love how you think most people see people from Laos, Thailand, or Cambodia on a daily basis in Amerikkka.

Rihanna worth 90 million? GET THE fukk OUT. Unless Jay is sliding her money for being his sideline hoe then this is bullshyt.

She's got more #1s than any female in history mang.

If she doesn't have 90 mill, something's wrong.

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
http://www.dallasblack.com/sitepopup.aspx/entertainment/PetitionForAdidasToDropTeyanaTaylor

Pressure For Adidas To Drop Teyana Taylor Intensifies As Rihanna Petition Gathers Fresh Steam

Though it’s done little to tarnish her public persona in the eyes of the general public, Pop belle Rihanna has made quite the habit of using social media to mock- and in some cases bully- many a public figure. Advertisement

One of these, being ‘Overdose’ sensation Ciara, whom she launched a lengthy ‘Instagram assault‘ on upon the release of her #1 single ‘Body Party’ earlier this year.

Now, after taking a seemingly unprovoked aim at Adidas ambassador Teyana Taylor this week, the ‘We Found Love‘ performer has seen thousands of web users from across the globe lend their support to her and victims of domestic violence, after a remark Taylor made pertaining the star’s abusive past.

Support, that now sings to the tune of a petition launched to see Taylor’s contract with Adidas terminated, generating more support with every passing hour.

Upon its launch by a Ms.Jan Brown last night, the petition- launched in response to the above Twitter header posted by Taylor- has now secured over 1,680 signatures, all of whom agree Adidas should terminate its arrangement with the ‘My Super Sweet 16' star, as to punish her for mocking what many agree is no laughing matter.

:dead:

Bigger version of your avi, maybe? :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If I could fuse them bytches together
and give rhianna teyana's lips,tittys
and ass..
:ohlawd:

2ztkbv5.gif

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Rihanna worth 90 million? GET THE fukk OUT. Unless Jay is sliding her money for being his sideline hoe then this is bullshyt.
She made $43mn this year alone. Rihanna is young and pretty but you have to admire the incredible work ethic - always recording, always has a hit song on radio or clubs, always on tour: she does big arenas or stadiums. This is one of the things that separated Jay-Z (1996 - 2003), Lil Wayne (2002 - now) and the other artists who might have reached higher peaks but soon vanished like they never existed. When its all said and done, she will end up with one of the biggest accumulations of wealth after Mariah and Madonna.
She hasn't taken a break ever since the release of her first album. In 8 years in the game, she has 7 albums(6 are platinum in all major markets), 5 world tours, is in top 10 (top 2 female behind Madonna) of the biggest singles selling artists ever, top 3 ever in radio airplay. The numbers on her bank account are constantly updating, upwards.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She made $43mn this year alone. Rihanna is young and pretty but you have to admire the incredible work ethic - always recording, always has a hit song on radio or clubs, always on tour: she does big arenas or stadiums. This is one of the things that separated Jay-Z (1996 - 2003), Lil Wayne (2002 - now) and the other artists who might have reached higher peaks but soon vanished like they never existed. When its all said and done, she will end up with one of the biggest accumulations of wealth after Mariah and Madonna.
She hasn't taken a break ever since the release of her first album. In 8 years in the game, she has 7 albums(6 are platinum in all major markets), 5 world tours, is in top 10 (top 2 female behind Madonna) of the biggest singles selling artists ever, top 3 ever in radio airplay. The numbers on her bank account are constantly updating, upwards.
No..Beyoncé has an incredible work ethic..Rihanna has a lot of shows booked but she's late to damn near all of em...she spends majority of her time smoking and drinking and partying...on top of that..it's not like she even does much when she performs...she stiff as fukk...and it's not like she's a songwriter...she's basically cruising to tell u the truth...and creating controversy...