Tha God Fahim - G.E.T.F.O.H (Crimeapple Diss)

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
:dahell: didn't he diss this guy like a month ago? (I never listened to Crimeapple so don't know dude)

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: didn't he diss this guy like a month ago? (I never listened to Crimeapple so don't know dude)
i dont know for sure breh.
I know Fahim had issues with WSG & Conway.
It left from WSG & Conway to a back & forth with Ankhlejohn. Fahim ended up blocking Ankh on IG & twitter. Ankh diss him on the opening track to his new album "Ankh Nasty"
I dont know whats the issue is with him and CrimeApple.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i dont know for sure breh.
I know Fahim had issues with WSG & Conway.
It left from WSG & Conway to a back & forth with Ankhlejohn. Fahim ended up blocking Ankh on IG & twitter. Ankh diss him on the opening track to his new album "Ankh Nasty"
I dont know whats the issue is with him and CrimeApple.
Crimeapple beef is from crime apple dropping a tweet saying “rappers need to stop biting OUR (i guess that whole crowd of rappers doing the art thing) style and dilluting our brand on which fahim said he was a biter and is one of those artists doing exactly what ya tweeting bout as fahim said hes been doing the 25.25 and 11.11 stuff fiest and crime apple bit.

Frankly, none of these guys doing anything new so idk what they fighting over

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
Crimeapple beef is from crime apple dropping a tweet saying “rappers need to stop biting OUR (i guess that whole crowd of rappers doing the art thing) style and dilluting our brand on which fahim said he was a biter and is one of those artists doing exactly what ya tweeting bout as fahim said hes been doing the 25.25 and 11.11 stuff fiest and crime apple bit.

:pachaha: that pretty much sums up 95% of these rap beefs. NEXT

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That explains it. Props on the info breh.

nahnah

Superstar
Daps
FACBL4FG0ZWH8CK.LARGE.jpg