"Thank GOD for AL HAYMON ..I got him a gift..a IPHONE to replace his flip phone'-Adrien Broner

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
i got major respect for this man and all the moves he's made... from music to boxing

id love to read an autobiography of him one day so he could lace us with some game...but i know he would never write one.

the fukkin ghost....:wow:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only folks I know personally with flip phones are really successful borderline millionaires
Only people I know with flip phones are teenagers who are basically raising themselves because their drug-addict parents aren’t around, and legitimate unsuccessful drug dealers in their 30s.
Also: recent immigrant professionals (generally Indian or South-East Asian).

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Only folks I know personally with flip phones are really successful borderline millionaires

Great minds think alike!

ST8eoW7_d.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Only people I know with flip phones are teenagers who are basically raising themselves because their drug-addict parents aren’t around, and legitimate unsuccessful drug dealers in their 30s.
Also: recent immigrant professionals (generally Indian or South-East Asian).

you don't get out much....

most cats i know over 50 still use their flip phones while still owning property and maintaining businesses and taking care of family

flip phone doesn't symbolize dysfunction.....for some the smart phone is uneccesary and cumbersome....flip phones like the one that my uncle uses feels practical to him and he is very succesful...

Al Haymon oversees a 400 Million dollar hedge fund he landed after selling his stake in his super succesful concert promotion company to Live Nation......his start up operation which created while at Harvard from a loan that his mother gave him has done work for everybody from Michael Jackson to Lil Wayne...

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don't get out much....

most cats i know over 50 still use their flip phones while still owning property and maintaining businesses and taking care of family

flip phone doesn't symbolize dysfunction.....for some the smart phone is uneccesary and cumbersome....flip phones like the one that my uncle uses feels practical to him and he is very succesful...

Al Haymon oversees a 400 Million dollar hedge fund he landed after selling his stake in his super succesful concert promotion company to Live Nation......his start up operation which created while at Harvard from a loan that his mother gave him has done work for everybody from Michael Jackson to Lil Wayne...
Tried to do some research on dude cause his story is so interesting. Do ypu know any good docs or articles that detail his moves, philosophy, story, etc?

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
Didn't Broner turn down a 40 million dollar deal from Jay-z? Broner might regret that in the future :francis:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tried to do some research on dude cause his story is so interesting. Do ypu know any good docs or articles that detail his moves, philosophy, story, etc?

i tried too...came up VERY CLOSE...but no cigar :sadcam:

one of my deejays from my old radio show was working with Poetess and the Corey Holcomb crew when they were on RMC radio back in the day ...

Corey's OG friend at the time OG Bobby Glanton was good friends with Sam Watson who is Al Haymon's right hand man...

knowing how much of a self admitted "stan" i was of Al ....my homeboy had me listen to the show immediatly ....

i was able via my boy in the chatroom to talk to Sam on the phone later that week.....

was hoping he would make him available for an article being that i was still a freelance journalist at the time...

he said it wouldn't be possible ..Al is just too busy and doesn't do interviews..but out of respect he showed love and gave me press tickets to Deontay's first network broadcasted fight in Birmingham that same year..which was great because at the time i wasn't too far away living in decatur for a brief moment...

so i hopped on I-20 West made the trip with hopes of meeting the "GOD".....but never did see him...even though it was clear he was there

but i really enjoyed myself..Al runs a tight professional ship..a true example of Black Excellence that many are unaware of...