Thanksgiving Day unappreciation

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You guys act like you can't eat with your family any other day of the year. :mjlol: You don't need a holiday of genocide to sit down and eat.

:manny: Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I never think about the history either, u just cant have that size family get together any other day of the year except xmas eve. The holiday can just be switched up tho and ppl can say fukk the pilgrims.

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
It's important to know the history and why Thanksgiving is a holiday in the first place

But I got the day off and the next day off, I don't support the killing of native americans but I'm not showing up to work either :mjlol: I'll enjoy my off days and eat some good food. We all know them puritans were savages

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
harvest festivals happening this time of year have existed for hundreds of thousands of years anywhere it gets cold tho

thanksgiving in the US wasnt even celebrated en masse until the lincoln era. there's no reason to stop celebrating it, but it could do with a lot more awareness of the bullshyt myth about friendly indians saving starving white people, yeah

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i'ma eat this turkey though :ehh:

5esmz7.gif

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Should people give up the day off and the food tho? What exactly are Ya proposing?
It should be a day of remembrance for the Holocaust that engulfed our peoples on this continent. It should be a day of teaching. It could still be a family day, but not with the bullshyt.