Thanksgiving feast don't really make any sense...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
thanksgiving, the holiday where we're all supposed to give thanks and be grateful for what we have.

and how do we decide to show thanks?... by being gluttons. by eating huge truckloads of food... more than we can consume.

i thought the best way to show thanks was to GIVE... to SACRIFICE.

if anything thanksgiving should be day of FASTING, not FEASTING.

i think there should absolutely be a holiday that's designated to the celebration of family and friends, but i don't think that holiday should be called thanksgiving.

:yeshrug:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
breh, just stop
e5070304.png

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
i think there should absolutely be a holiday that's designated to the celebration of family and friends, but i don't think that holiday should be called thanksgiving.

That's really all thanksgiving is for me and my folks. Give thanks and all that....yea yea yea. fukk all that.

We see family we haven't seen in a while, catch up on how everyone's doing, and eat a big ass meal that allows all of us to not have to cook for a few days. That's what thanksgiving means to me.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
cause its a white supremacist holiday........

thanksgiving celebrates the slaughter of indians and black slavery......

they teach the kids to be thankful for the free land and resources their ancestors stole.....

when the cacs were wiping out the natives, they put bounties on them.....

the proof of kill to get paid was to bring back a piece of the indian's red skin, and we be home watchin the redskins play on thansgiving like it aint shyt..... :mjcry:

American Thanksgiving: A Pure Glorification of Racist Barbarity

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
thanksgiving, the holiday where we're all supposed to give thanks and be grateful for what we have.

and how do we decide to show thanks?... by being gluttons. by eating huge truckloads of food... more than we can consume.

i thought the best way to show thanks was to GIVE... to SACRIFICE.

if anything thanksgiving should be day of FASTING, not FEASTING.

:camby:

batroom-1.gif