Thanksgiving with no alcohol unappreciation

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Didn't christ drink though? I never got that with Christians.You just gotta hit up a store on your way back if you still feel like drinking. I got me some Tequila for tonight. I want some Yak but never went to the store to get some for today.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Didn't christ drink though? I never got that with Christians.You just gotta hit up a store on your way back if you still feel like drinking. I got me some Tequila for tonight. I want some Yak but never went to the store to get some for today.

Breh turned water into wine but they always say "that wasn't the wine people drink today" :beli: getting some after tho

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
There’s always events going onThanksgiving night you can hit up if you need drink breh.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
nikka sometimes it’s good to take a break from the alcohol. Just give thanks and relax.

:gucci: Maybe Monday.

You're an adult. Bring a bottle of wine to the table. Or have something for the boys to sip. You can't let them dictate the night lol.

It's a respect thing :snoop: even when I was a kid at major family functions, my cousins their age would pour up at that one car but they never took it inside. This shyt is too low key for that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Had no alcohol at home. Rarely ever drink there. It's just with my brother and parents, so not like we had a big party. Came over to my boys house to enjoy a plate with them and we drinking. His dad ultra religious but don't mind it too much. We doingsi on some ciroc my boy had got recently.