Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Outta all the tracks, my favs are...

A Bruh
Closer to God
Pinq Ros3

not really a fan of the whole dirty up distortion style, but those 3 beats were like the dopest out the bunch imo where the effects didn't compromise the vibe.

Wepa Man

Ramblings of an Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I wasnt tagged :francis:

give it a listen this weekend

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
You mind if i bless any of these for ya approval? I love that shyt man. I wanna find more beats from other producers been doing my own thang. But really diggin that vibe man good work.

I like em all tho. Next beat dope too. Very dope man

Question tho tek. Is that editing on the vocals just from mixing on the dj equip or is that some type of vst. I been looking for something like that on touches of my vocals between trabsitions but i like way you edited everything here sounds dope

Cause in my head i dont get how it changing so good cuz that hard to pull off in beat on fl studio without making shyt go wild outta place atleast as far as i know. Unless you just going back and forth with same loop pitched diff which is dope man. Very dope style.

A breh and Pink ross whew.

Last edited:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
You mind if i bless any of these for ya approval? I love that shyt man. I wanna find more beats from other producers been doing my own thang. But really diggin that vibe man good work.

I like em all tho. Next beat dope too. Very dope man

Question tho tek. Is that editing on the vocals just from mixing on the dj equip or is that some type of vst. I been looking for something like that on touches of my vocals between trabsitions but i like way you edited everything here sounds dope

Cause in my head i dont get how it changing so good cuz that hard to pull off in beat on fl studio without making shyt go wild outta place atleast as far as i know. Unless you just going back and forth with same loop pitched diff which is dope man. Very dope style.

A breh and Pink ross whew.
go ahead download the beat tape and spit on your favorite beat