That Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is a wrap — EVERYONE is getting fired

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:huhldup:

Look around, it was bad enough all the black people being hired were basically in Human Resources and hiring, but now everyone is being fired even in DEI roles and people aren't even funding their initiatives they claimed to wanna support in 2020.

Buckle up :huhldup:

Last edited:

voiture

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Not to shyt on HR people but how much work is being done there on a day-to-day basis. A lot of HR work is probably overhead.
How many times a year does the average worker interact with HR?

Also do you have any links backing up claims black people are hired the most in HR? Most HR offices I know are full of white women.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
False. I work in a mid-size hospital as a HR Business Partner (Employee Relations Manager) and DEI is at the top of our list when it comes to recruiting, marketing and job promotion opportunities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any evidence to support this claim?
This impacting certain industry(ies)?
Or are we to believe the ramblings of an anonymous individual(s)?

If you work in corporate/privatae industry you should already know the firings and job listings are drying up. Ive been posting about this for a while.

I know a few people who worked in corporate diversity who have changed jobs several times in the last 2 years and it's increasing with the number of people looking for opportunities.

I'd say academia is a lagging indicator but its slowing up there.

Plus you got conservatives in government pushing companies to stop doing it.

This isn't really a debate and I didn't come here asking. I'm telling you. It's drying up and if you can't sense this then you're the type of useless non-factor that can't be a major or serious asset to black people looking to do well for themselves. For you to even question this shows how unaware you are about major trends.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
False. I work in a hospital as a HR Business Partner (Employee Relations Manager) and DEI is at the top of our list when it comes to Recruiting, marketing and jpb promotion opportunities.

hospitals are like a step above academia for how liberal they are.

If you're in any generic corporate job its drying up.

I know consultants in DEI jobs who themselves are losing opportunities

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Not to shyt on HR people but how much work is being done there on a day-to-day basis. A lot of HR work is probably overhead.
How many times a year does the average worker interact with HR?

Also do you have any links backing up claims black people are hired the most in HR? Most HR offices I know are full of white women.

Don't get me started :unimpressed:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
….What are you even taking about :heh:

But i spoke on DEI before in the context of black male erasure. DEI isn’t going anywhere bc it’s not about black folk, and damn sure not black men

DEI = women—-yes, white women :ohhh:—-gays, Latinos, Asians, and then oh yea black people too. Basically everyone but heterosexual white men :mjgrin: DEI is NOT the same as affirmative action. Companies can be diverse and check all the modern boxes and not hire one black male

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It's mos def happening in the corporate world....George Floyd is in the past and they know it