That fateful night when Breezy packed hoes in his trunk like luggage

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
C2O_KngUoAE7mzf.jpg

This was just a testament to how quickly females will throw away all dignity when in the presence of celebrity . And I bet they will all claim to be ladies deserving of the highest respect from niccas. Some probably had boyfriends that gave them the respect they claimed to demand. Only to willingly be treated like cattle for a rich nicca.:francis:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Kinda obvious fam. :manny:Go to any nightclub in NYC and you will see this. Chicks in they're best heading to the big mans afterspot. Hell, all the damn time. And not to mention it, but....it's Chris Brown. Whatever party he is having later will have more drugs, alcohol and successful people than the dry dikked losers that they would normally go home to.

:yeshrug: Just part of the game when you are at that level.

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Some of those women are married, or have children, and is someone's daughter. Getting packed in the back of a truck like some cargo hoping to get fukked by a celebrity so they can tell their friends the next day.

And they wonder why we say have daughters, brehs. Why hard on hoes. And why we say get married, brehs. :aicmon:

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Some of those women are married, or have children, and is someone's daughter. Getting packed in the back of a truck like some cargo hoping to get fukked by a celebrity so they can tell their friends the next day.

And they wonder why we say have daughters, brehs. Why hard on hoes. And why we say get married, brehs. :aicmon:
If your wife is out like that and without you, chances are you already know what time it is breh:francis:. Club closes at 2 in most places and 4 out here. I mean I would hope most brehs wouldn't be married (earlier than 30) and still have an old lady that is still going out to the clubs. A young dude that's married, you kind of have to expect that and charge it to the game.:mjcry:

Like Kartel sings:

Anuh nuttin still, dem ah summady dawtah....

Let hoes cook.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA

I can imagine the look on the faces of the dudes that actually bought these birds drinks after seeing them being stuffed in the trunk like grocery bags.:mjgrin: