That Jinder Mahal Entrance & Reaction Tho…

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Jinder was fresh, had a great look, and had momentum when he won it.

This gif got hella burn on here at the time and the board was like 90% behind him

ueCHMJ3.gif
Smackdown was fire that year. He even got a pop in Chicago when he won. :wow:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He was out there enlightening some of the less educated San Diego residents… the type to pay to watch wrestling live in 2024 and Dwayne comes out with his RNC cape on.

Surprised Dwayne didn't mention that DEI is brainwashing American children. Disgusting.
Dwayne was just doing practice for 2028 lmao, was just a weird promo

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jinder was fresh, had a great look, and had momentum when he won it.

This gif got hella burn on here at the time and the board was like 90% behind him

ueCHMJ3.gif

Yeah aight... I guess I'm apart of the 10% . Im sure people were behind him just for troll purposes. This shyt was complete trash to me. Its a difference between getting heel heat and just being ass. Jinder was not it. The Jinder Da Juice Man and don't hinder jinder were hilarious but nobody was actually fukking with dude like that

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
What kinda outdated promo was that? :dahell:
Jinder came out and spit some real modern shyt and got booed :heh:

Rocky came out with a promo from 2001 and looked :flabbynsick: after some moves

Yeah aight... I guess I'm apart of the 10% . Im sure people were behind him just for troll purposes. This shyt was complete trash to me. Its a difference between getting heel heat and just being ass. Jinder was not it. The Jinder Da Juice Man and don't hinder jinder were hilarious but nobody was actually fukking with dude like that
That's just not true. The entire wrestling community was rocking with the Jin Gawd. It was the booking with naka that everyone soured on his run and it was justified. It didn't help to have out there and cut some of the worst fukking promos as a champion.

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Jinder came out and spit some real modern shyt and got booed :heh:

Rocky came out with a promo from 2001 and looked :flabbynsick: after some moves

That's just not true. The entire wrestling community was rocking with the Jin Gawd. It was the booking with naka that everyone soured on his run and it was justified. It didn't help to have out there and cut some of the worst fukking promos as a champion.

I wasn't. He's never been that good of a wrestler and was a trash persona. He got by on the whole foreigner gimmick.. if Jinder mahal was a white man he wouldn't be a memorable persona in wrestling. The shyt The Rock said comparing him to The Iron Sheik was 100% true yet people talking about "ooooooo Jinder" :noah: like yall just heard Chavo's theme song. Dude is hot garbage and cut a shyt promo... Mohamad Hassan was better at being Jinder Mahal than Jinder Mahal and he was italian

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't disagree, The Rock's promo was complete trash until the Head of the Table line. Roman gonna eviscerate him on the mic if thats what he brings
He just needs to be an arrogant jock again. He plays it safe due to his role in Hollywood. The charisma and crowd control is still there. Instead he comes out and says the lamest shyt.

Was 98-01 rock a fluke?