That Mean Mug this generation of Basketball Players do after a dunk.. I Hate it.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What you want them to do? Look like this when they play?
qJW5otu.jpg
/thread

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
What you want them to do? Look like this when they play?
qJW5otu.jpg

This basketball shyt really is too easy for Kawhi :russ: guy was contemplating everything from Derrida to whether or not he sent the right gift to the right hoe all at the same time. Just completely detached and disinterested in what he's actually doing. This is more disrespectful than any of the posters, at least those guys cared.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
This basketball shyt really is too easy for Kawhi :russ: guy was contemplating everything from Derrida to whether or not he sent the right gift to the right hoe all at the same time. Just completely detached and disinterested in what he's actually doing. This is more disrespectful than any of the posters, at least those guys cared.
arQNaGqD_700w_0.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't like it either. kobe dropped over 80 in toronto and never once made a face.

dudes like him are killers, you wont see his emotions unless he's down and out or has won.

stop it...kobe used to make that annoying ass rat face to the point that we used to joke and call him fievil even tho he was a mouse...rip kobe :mjcry:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't like it either. kobe dropped over 80 in toronto and never once made a face.

dudes like him are killers, you wont see his emotions unless he's down and out or has won.

same with kawhi, dame, d. rose. brehs will kill you slow and won't make a face till the job is done

hqdefault.jpg

1*IRdB5wR7kDfnmrSsR5qdCw.jpeg

2101bd83eb1e1f7c5f396ed72ac53d9c.jpg

images

Act like kobe who was well known to have sociopathic competitiveness was walking around expressionless during the course of a basketball game :mjlol:

just say you don’t watch basketball and keep it movin it’s easier and less embarrassing :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
hqdefault.jpg

1*IRdB5wR7kDfnmrSsR5qdCw.jpeg

2101bd83eb1e1f7c5f396ed72ac53d9c.jpg

images

Act like kobe who was well known to have sociopathic competitiveness was walking around expressionless during the course of a basketball game :mjlol:

just say you don’t watch basketball and keep it movin it’s easier and less embarrassing :heh:
I’m saying tho :heh:

Duke really acting like Kobe Bean ‘I’d shoot your mother in the face if it got me one more free throw’ Bryant didn’t flex on people :dead:

Frobe was straight swagger. Mamba was straight killer. Both stayed showing out after a highlight