That New RAW Theme Song Is Ass Cheeks:pacspit:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
What we not gon do is diss one of the GOAT RAW themes of the Ruthless Aggression Era :ufdup:

LcEGlGY.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Haven't watch Raw, Smackdown, or Aew since August i believe. Wrestling just isn't hitting the same without a legit crowd. I hear fukkery has kicked into maximum overdrive lately. So i might start watching again Friday night or something. I could never stay away from wrestling long. No matter how bad it is.

As for Raw's theme song. I think it's tough:ehh:2016 was the worst theme for Raw imo. And even that i don't think is as so bad.

Just got goosebumps listening to these again:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
:scust:

If they're gonna do hip hop they couldn't hire Pierre Bourne to do the intro???

:dj2:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I like "...To Be Loved" and "Burn It to the Ground" unironically. A wrestling theme song is supposed to get your heart pounding and make you excited for what you're about to see. I actually feel something when I hear those songs. What does that theme in the OP do for anybody? It just sounds stale and forgettable. :francis:

Honestly, WWE's theme songs fell off hard in the mid-2010s. I can still remember what the theme was for, say, No Mercy 2008 or Over the Limit 2010. The last one I have any memory of (non-WrestleMania) is Evolution, because that theme was legitimately good.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm questionin' some of y'all musical taste in general based on this thread now... :mjlol: not that this new theme is the dopest shyt in the world, but some of y'all postin' a lil' Mountain Dew-ish.

Cause if y'all think WWE in 2020 should still be rockin' Limp Bizkit-esque vibes on their shows... that shyt been out for like 17 years, brehs. They held on to that shyt for way too long.

Last edited: