#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Edgecution?
My fault.... his original finisher was called the Downward Spiral
giphy.gif
This should have always been his finisher instead of making the Spear his finisher

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of, if not the best, Elimination Chambers ever. A lot of stars in there, this moment felt huge, and Edge and Rey had a really good, long ending sequence that stood out.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This era was near my end of days watching WWE full time. I suffered through the dreadful dark ages of 06 and 07. Felt like the tide was turning from 08 all the way up until wrestlemania in 2009. Things were getting good. I don’t remember why but after wrestlemania in 09 I was like this shyts awful and stopped watching lmao

Orton had a ton of momentum, he was getting as hot as anyone had gotten post-Attitude Era with his character switch around that time, and then... HHH beat him clean at Mania in a match that wasnt even good. I normally think the Inernet overstates HHH fukking things up but damn that was bad.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orton had a ton of momentum, he was getting as hot as anyone had gotten post-Attitude Era with his character switch around that time, and then... HHH beat him clean at Mania in a match that wasnt even good. I normally think the Inernet overstates HHH fukking things up but damn that was bad.

I didnt remember it too well until i watched it over
From 2004-2009 HHH beat orton every time pretty much even with orton as a face
And then even if orton was heel ,he still lost his big match at wrestlemania in 2009 to HHH during his huge push
:mjlol: