That time Diddy punk 50 cent

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That doesnt mean 50 has to like him

50'll fukk with someone if he's bored let alone if he feels you gave him the smallest of reasons.
He’s like a broad on her worst period, I don’t expect him to like anyone or anyone to like him including his own family

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure.

He released Mobb Deep contractually, allowed them to do whatever they wanted after G-Unit. I would assume it would be the same for Lloyd Banks. Whether or not he spoke to Lloyd after that would be another question.

Are you attempting to intimate that Puff is decent with his artists?
Mobb deep were dropped by interscope, they didn’t release an album for 8 years and when they came back they sold 4 figures.

This is why I said commercially relevant.

Puff dropped people with no commercial value as well.

I’m saying business is business, these people are not giving away money for free. And especially not to competitors

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Mobb deep were dropped by interscope, they didn’t release an album for 8 years and when they came back they sold 4 figures.

This is why I said commercially relevant.

Puff dropped people with no commercial value as well.

I’m saying business is business, these people are not giving away money for free. And especially not to competitors
Nah. That’s misleading. They were still signed to Interscope until P got locked.

But 50 didn’t attempt to garner anything from their solo situations (HNIC 2, Return of the Mack etc.)

I don’t really care either way, but Puff wouldn’t do that.