That time Lawrence Page pointed a gun at Prodigy (Mobb Deep)

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
I just got my hands on the Bars & Hooks DVD from 2006 and just uploaded it to my YouTube. Channel. These dudes are telling mad stories.

Like the time Lawrence Page pointed a gun at Prodigy from Mobb Deep. :huhldup:

For those of you that are not familiar with Lawrence Page here's a short history:
Lawrence Page is a movie director that got his buzz going with the movie Statistic. Redman and Prodigy also acted in that movie.

According to Prodigy's book My Infamous Life:
Lawrence Page would help Prodigy with filming his Murda Muzik movie and he would get 5% of the profits. Prodigy trusted Lawrence and didn't rush the contracts. When the movie was almost done Prodigy send a contract to Lawrence but he didn't sign and didn't respond. This turned out into a legal battle. End result, Lawrence Page got a small cheque and the movie got finally released in 2004. (Remember the movie should've been released end of 2000.)

Now in this DVD Mike Delorean is saying that Lawrence Page pointed a gun at Prodigy and demanded 50% of the profits and 25.000 dollar upfront. :dame:

Here's the segment:
2:04 mark

@shopant @mobbinfms @TheDarceKnight @Newark88 @JuvenileHell @Demon @DMGAINGREEN @profound @DrHackenbush @Walter H White@Zero @savoutch@JAY? @Asicz @Won Won @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

What are y'all thoughts on this?