That time Trey Songz caught Justin Bieber about to swallow Odell Beckham #igetmymeatfromcalifornia(pause)

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I remember this sus clip from years ago...and EVERY TIME I do research and find out what they were REALLY doing and I forget what it was every single Time .

:russ:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
You always definding gay people :dame:

First Tyler the creator now this :dahell:
Nah, it's the opposite. I expose when nyggas AIN'T gay and be Trolling...these nyggas separate most DEFINITELY did some gay shyt in the industry (i know stories on all 3 of them)

But I think they were doing cocaine or something..3 gay dudes doing cocaine together at a club is STILL pretty gay, though

:dame:

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Say the N word, breh :mjtf:
Support genocide, breh :scust:
Get your ass smooshed by Jaden Smith's crotch and then kiss him in the mouth, breh :hhh:

Last edited:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I remember this sus clip from years ago...and EVERY TIME I do research and find out what they were REALLY doing and I forget what it was every single Time .

I remember this gay ass clip too now :snoop:

I remember thinkin or readin they was snortin coke or doin molly but the vid is gayer than I remember so I dunno :dame:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida

Easy work!…I’ll give you a sample and that’s it….

……:dame:…..

Trey songz used to date a nobody ass RnB singer named Brandon Hines on the DL…

That’s why I go so Hard on Fake gay attention seeking celebrities… it’s REAL life celebs who are Gay as hell and be trying they hardest to hide it but SLIP up (like these 3 nyggas in the video) and that shyt be Entertaining to me.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Easy work!…I’ll give you a sample and that’s it….

……:dame:…..

Trey songz used to date a nobody ass RnB singer named Brandon Hines on the DL…

That’s why I go so Hard on Fake gay attention seeking celebrities… it’s REAL life celebs who are Gay as hell and be trying they hardest to hide it but SLIP up (like these 3 nyggas in the video) and that shyt be Entertaining to me.

You got any inside information on bad bunny :lupe: