"THAT WAS JAY Z THING ...MAKING EVERYONE A MILLIONAIRE..HE ALWAYS ASKED ARE YOU A MILLIONAIRE YET?

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
But the Coli told me he only made made money for and with cacs and he didn't care about his artist . You guys said Dame was the only one who cared about the artist .

I just listened to the Just BlazeXRapRadar podcast . Those are his words . I also remember Peedi saying he couldn't be mad at Jay because he gave him $900,000 for a album budget and he blew it all . I believe he even said Jay kept calling to make sure e was good .

Jay the Realest nikka to ever do this industry shyt .

Brehs gotta stop barking when black labels shelf a artist or something doesn't work out . Do you know how many people Jimmy Ioviene has wiped his ass with ? Stop it .

Daps
Reppin
St louis
jay showed nikkas how to do it.
either they are gonna do it or
be mad at themselves for not getting
it done.

wat6rr.jpg

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
But the Coli told me he only made made money for and with cacs and he didn't care about his artist . You guys said Dame was the only one who cared about the artist .

I just listened to the Just BlazeXRapRadar podcast . Those are his words . I also remember Peedi saying he couldn't be mad at Jay because he gave him $900,000 for a album budget and he blew it all . I believe he even said Jay kept calling to make sure e was good .

Jay the Realest nikka to ever do this industry shyt .

Brehs gotta stop barking when black labels shelf a artist or something doesn't work out . Do you know how many people Jimmy Ioviene has wiped his ass with ? Stop it .
giphy.gif

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Beans got put on, u got a clothing line and got 2 put on all ur boys and ur city. If that ain't enuff of a head start for u to stay rich, mk money and stay outta jail then u jus a buffoon.

Dame, how many mil u make off roc a fella, Jayz, Kanye, beans, Cam'ron, direct etc etc etc how many bars u spit Dame? How many beats u produced? Now tell me how many bad investments u made. U lookin old sick and broke, these r da haters dat always be hatin on Jay. Bun dem. I ain't sad for em 1 bit.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
:ohhh: I kinda see why my dad use to stan Jay-Z/Rockafella so hard insight.

:salute:Props to Jay tho, never really disliked the dude.

:mindblown: How do you blow $900,000 tho, how you do you fukk that up?

“For one man to have control over the situation and not do it for whatever reason, I never knew what reason it was, I kinda have an idea but when he don’t do that, of course you gonna be a little upset,” Peedi explained in an interview. “The budgets were so crazy over there, we were blowing each other’s budgets. I messed up at least $900,000. I blew $900,000 of Def Jam’s money on flights, Moet, Cristal, lobster, shrimp, steak — but that’s because of Dame [Dash], he would just put the black card anywhere and let us ball and this went on for like the course of two, three years. Balling on Roc-A-Fella…Jay didn’t care about that money because my budget was for $600,000, I was $200,000 over budget, right, even being over budget, I still didn’t have the album done when I had the meeting with Jay. So I went to his office and explained that I would come through for him and get these songs done in like two weeks, he opened the budget up again for like $40,000 just to record at Baseline in Manhattan…I did the whole album in two weeks, so now that went up to like $840,000. So I don’t think it was the money, it was just our relationship. To keep it real with myself, when he was ready, I wasn’t ready. But then when I got myself ready, I guess he was just like, ‘I’m done.’ And that’s the real deal.”

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
That was a Dame Dash/Rocafella as a whole thing as well. Stop with the revisionist shyt.