The 1% Close to Having As Much Wealth as the Entire Middle Class

Daps
This is such a sick and demented society we live in. Almost everyone toils day in and day out, waking up every morning to head into a job they hate, collecting a check that barely covers their expenses, ensuring a select few men and women can make billions they then use to bribe politicians who pass legislation that helps them keep their wealth. :russ::whew::mjcry:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
that "let them eat cake" was the final straw :russ::russ:
That quote is often misused and misunderstood. Marie Antoinette said that as a child when she overheard adults discussing a famine in her home country of Austria. Someone said the peasants don't even have bread to eat, her being a naive and obviously sheltered child chimed in " Well let them eat Brioche(cake)" . At some point the quote got turned into a clapback to haters.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That quote is often misused and misunderstood. Marie Antoinette said that as a child when she overheard adults discussing a famine in her home country of Austria. Someone said the peasants don't even have bread to eat, her being a naive and obviously sheltered child chimed in " Well let them eat Brioche(cake)" . At some point the quote got turned into a clapback to haters.

oh shyt my fault, i thought that was one of the instigation's that had them storm Versailles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
guillotine-histoire-france.jpg

The French Revolution was organized by Freemasons...it wasn't organic as people claimed it to be.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You know the worst IMO arent the 1% its the people that are on the lame side of this financial chasm that continues to grow incalcuably large with the rest of us defending the ones on the other side( im talking bout the dumbass nikkas that dapped that bullshyt @tuckdog @BaldingSoHard :mjpls:) , standing there lowkey :cape: for these demons like Bezos, Gates, Zuckerberg, and the likes as if their interests need to be protected, in the hopes that one day...yall broke asses (in comparison to the 1%) will magically ascend to their status:mjpls:. Like yall protecting your future endeavors...:mjlol:

99% chance its not going to happen you delusional retards... :russ:

When is enough enough? Are ppl going to wait until these cacs have horded every dollar in this country and monopolized the entire playing field? Conquered every ounce of leverage (mind you it's basically to that point) ?

Like OP explains..they're hording wealth that will soon be as much as the entire middle class. No hate...just facts. No one needs to be as wealthy as these ppl are. There has to be some sort of cap. They've already stacked the deck 10 generations ahead on nikkas who can't go 3-4 months without a paycheck or else.

It's only getting worse for everyone overall...nd idiots like @Divinity still wanna blindly defend their right to have all this money...:hhh:

When we're livin like slaves in an encampment somewhere, then it will have dawned on you sheep...that we shouldve revolted or done something sooner but It will be too late by then.:francis:

You think I dapped the breh's post because you think that I think I'm gonna be a billionaire someday?

:deadrose:

Delusional retard indeed.