The 2023 Christmas to yourself thread

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
How about you just send me a check for $500.
It will be the same waste of money as the tattoo.

But at least you'll be helping a dear coli friend.
It is a waste. But it's my waste.

If you know an artist in the Chicago area, I can hook you up with a finder's fee.

Daps
i'm in the market for a new car. Knowing me (hella procrastinator/busy), it would be a xmas miracle if i somehow secured a defender 110 in one month..... although carvana says i can have one by wednesday lol

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i'm in the market for a new car. Knowing me (hella procrastinator/busy), it would be a xmas miracle if i somehow secured a defender 110 in one month..... although carvana says i can have one by wednesday lol
Seems like a lot of car.
Get a sedan or a coupe. Unless you're hauling around a family.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I'm not a gun guy.

What kinds of guns do you like? Handguns? Rifles?

Do you hunt or go to firing ranges?
I've heard that people these days don't like revolvers but apparently they're some of the most reliable guns there are.

Love guns and all kinds. Not really into revolvers but I’d buy one for the novelty. I like Glocks and FN. Shotguns and rifles are cool. I want to get an AR 15 and a Mossberg 590 soon.

I hit the range and shoot. I want to take tactical classes and learn how to defend myself better.

Never hunted and never will. Think it’s messed up to kill animals for no reason.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll be in East africa for christmas all I want is peace all over the earth
I don't mean to bring attention to your travel habits. To some degree that's private but from what I've seen on here over the years I think you have one of the most impressive passports. I mean the stamps you must have on that thing gotta be fantastic.