The 5 things an NBA team needs to win a Championship

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's so simple, if you acquire this shyt in real life or on 2K you'll be within arms reach of an NBA Championship

1. An elite scorer that can score at will efficiently

2. A lock down defender that could slow down the other teams best perimeter scorer

3. A co-star in scoring that can take pressure off of the elite scorer

4. A knock down 3 point shooter that is likely to make a kick out open 3

5. A top notch post defender that can alter shots and defend the other teams best post defender

If you have all 5 of those things then you should be considered in the running to be competing for a championship.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Why are you always making subliminal threads about your team? :stopitslime::camby:
This has nothing to do with my team. In fact your team actually fits the criteria for all 5 traits so you should be co-signing this thread. I've been saying this shyt since my team was in the gutter back to the Sohh days. I always said if you don't have that recipe you're not competing for a championship which is why I said we'd be satisfied with a first round exit. I'm consistent, this is why Houston doesn't have a chance to win nor do the Clippers.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
This has nothing to do with my team. In fact your team actually fits the criteria for all 5 traits so you should be co-signing this thread. I've been saying this shyt since my team was in the gutter back to the Sohh days. I always said if you don't have that recipe you're not competing for a championship which is why I said we'd be satisfied with a first round exit. I'm consistent, this is why Houston doesn't have a chance to win nor do the Clippers.
On second thought I don't consider Shumpert a top notch defender.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so simple, if you acquire this shyt in real life or on 2K you'll be within arms reach of an NBA Championship

1. An elite scorer that can score at will efficiently

2. A lock down defender that could slow down the other teams best perimeter scorer

3. A co-star in scoring that can take pressure off of the elite scorer

4. A knock down 3 point shooter that is likely to make a kick out open 3

5. A top notch post defender that can alter shots and defend the other teams best post defender

If you have all 5 of those things then you should be considered in the running to be competing for a championship.

:usure:....the NBA aint a video game bruh....

meh...to the rest of the list

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
He is corny
What bout the flow?
The guy can rap but it's inauthentic which is why I can't be a fan of Rozay. Hold on we're going on slaps tho. I fukks with his r&b shyt. Just don't take a guy that didn't use the N word by his 18th birthday serious when he talks tough on the mic.