the 5 world wildest waterslides

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I cant stop reading about this place hahah.

weirdnj.com - ACTION PARK

Real talk man action park was a rite of passage for any nikka in the tri state area. I went there 3 times and each time I got fukked up.

First time I was on the body slide that they gave you the blue mats to slide with. The mat slid from under me and I got scraped up by the joints connecting the slide.

Second time I was on the alpine slide and my kart stopped in the middle of the track. Another kart crashed in the back of me at full speed. That coulda killed me.

Third time I was on the go karts and purposely crashed into some nikka that tried to run me off the track. I got scraped up and almost got banned from the park. Instead they banned me from the ride for the rest of the day.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Real talk man action park was a rite of passage for any nikka in the tri state area. I went there 3 times and each time I got fukked up.

First time I was on the body slide that they gave you the blue mats to slide with. The mat slid from under me and I got scraped up by the joints connecting the slide.

Second time I was on the alpine slide and my kart stopped in the middle of the track. Another kart crashed in the back of me at full speed. That coulda killed me.

Third time I was on the go karts and purposely crashed into some nikka that tried to run me off the track. I got scraped up and almost got banned from the park. Instead they banned me from the ride for the rest of the day.

hahah those nascar like cars and those water bumper things seemed dangerous and crazy. and they would serve underage people liquor