The 50 best rappers of all time by Forbes Magazine. Do you agree or nah?

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
No need in making a big argument over a non-reputable source

Any list that doesn't have Nas in the top 4 is one that I won't pay attention to

And for the argument about discography, timeless discographies transcend generations :sas1:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So couple of things to note

Much like Bleacher Report back in the day, anyone can be a contributer and put up a Forbes article with anything (Hence why that Alfred dude with all the WWE/AEW propoganda is always there even though it aint got shyt to do with finance)

Secondly with that mind, this is clearly some list someone put together all hodge podge and random and given it was posted in March, I can see why it got no aggregation until a Nicki Stan account on twitter got a hold of it today

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
When it’s a magazine that’s not a music magazine you know that it’s just one journalist that could’ve been any random coli poster giving their own list right? On music mags is usually a whole ensemble from the staff of music nerds

And it’s a black woman who has nothing to do with the financial industry.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
thugga, cardi, and keef to start the list :mjlol:

edit: M.I.A

edit 2: dr dre :comeon: and above people like LL and Prodigy

edit 3: JuiceWrld @ 27 :laff:

now this is the type of diversity and inclusion I can stand to rally against :bryan:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i the only one who respects kendrick, but doesn't listen to him at all? :dead:

some of that older shyt like Keisha's Song is incredible, but the alien voices, and the weird shyt, i just can't get into it. to put him as a top 5 rapper of all time is fukking insane to me

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
At this point, they're probably going to start listing Beyonce because she rapped a few times.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
am i the only one who respects kendrick, but doesn't listen to him at all? :dead:

some of that older shyt like Keisha's Song is incredible, but the alien voices, and the weird shyt, i just can't get into it. to put him as a top 5 rapper of all time is fukking insane to me
You’re a cac, breh. You can’t relate to that black experience :wow:

Imagine you being able to understand a song like this :wow:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq

Kendrick as a top 5 rapper isn’t insane. His disco better than nikkas like Hovs if we keeping it a bean lol