The 8th Seed GSW Doesn’t Want To See...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being in the coli I expect all trash posts to at least get one dap. You know you said some dumb shyt though :mjlol:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Nuggets might would get a game. But it would be a good teaching tool for them though.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think GSW would beat em 4-1, but they're certainly a better matchup than the usual Blazers fukkery that happens too often. I thought this same thing last year, but they've improved since then. IDK how Jokic usually plays against Draymond, but I know Dray (relatively) struggles with big guys like that who have fluid motion (aldridge, whiteside). You might not find a back court that's gonna make Steph and Klay work like Murray and Harris. Them dudes are something else. IDK how Barton is these years, but he used to be instant offense, and Mudiay was a clamp god last I checked. Their SF position is just putrid though. They're gonna have to run some 3 guard looks if they really wanna keep up scoring wise. but with that youre gonna have some 6'6 fella covering KD :hhh:

Can the Nugs trade for a decent SF? :ld:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I think GSW would beat em 4-1, but they're certainly a better matchup than the usual Blazers fukkery that happens too often. I thought this same thing last year, but they've improved since then. IDK how Jokic usually plays against Draymond, but I know Dray (relatively) struggles with big guys like that who have fluid motion (aldridge, whiteside). You might not find a back court that's gonna make Steph and Klay work like Murray and Harris. Them dudes are something else. IDK how Barton is these years, but he used to be instant offense, and Mudiay was a clamp god last I checked. Their SF position is just putrid though. They're gonna have to run some 3 guard looks if they really wanna keep up scoring wise. but with that youre gonna have some 6'6 fella covering KD :hhh:

Can the Nugs trade for a decent SF? :ld:
Yeah man, Chandler ain’t what he used to be. I think they were hoping to give Hernangomez those SF minutes after the glimpses he showed last year but he caught an unlucky break. I heard a rumor they’re trying to get Rodney Hood from Utah. We’ll see. They definitely need to improve that position to have a better chance but they’re just not going to find anyone to match or slow KD in any meaningful way. I got a lot of eggs in the Millsap basket and am hoping that he can make an impact on both sides of the floor.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Ill believe with you breh :mjcry:

Just wait till Jokic/Harris/Murray are in their primes and harden, curry and KD are in the decline. We’ll be running the west. Just don’t screw it up, nuggets.
Definitely have a strong core for the future. I’m thinking three years is when they should be jockeying for the 1-4 spots in the West instead of fighting to get in. Just got to stay healthy and keep progressing.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeah man, Chandler ain’t what he used to be. I think they were hoping to give Hernangomez those SF minutes after the glimpses he showed last year but he caught an unlucky break. I heard a rumor they’re trying to get Rodney Hood from Utah. We’ll see. They definitely need to improve that position to have a better chance but they’re just not going to find anyone to match or slow KD in any meaningful way. I got a lot of eggs in the Millsap basket and am hoping that he can make an impact on both sides of the floor.
How much has Millsap missed? If he has been comparable to his atl days, he'll likely force KD to defend him (draymond would get worked imo) just for length and rim protecting purposes. He could make KD work all day :ehh: