The ACLU Releases A List Of Those Of The Top 6 Groups That The Abortion Ban Will Hurt, & Women Are Not On It

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
It says "disproportionately," you idiot. And it's true.

Why are blacks #1

Why are blacks the mascot for every degenerate behavior in America?

Can we be the face of anything positive? goddamn

White feminists want abortion the most and theyre nowhere on the list..... white feminists using black women as foot soldiers again.
Aren't you the dude who was claiming Black women weren't victims of sexual violence during slavery? You claimed they were freely giving it up. And now you're trying to be some kind of internet revolutionary? lol

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
now you're trying to be some kind of internet revolutionary? lol

Revolution involves bloodshed.

Theres nothing revolutionary about posting on a web forum.

You sound like a dork.

Speaking against Blacks being the mascot of homosexuality, abortion, and intersectionality is not a "revolution"

Get your daps tho.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
Revolution involves bloodshed.

Theres nothing revolutionary about posting on a web forum.

You sound like a dork.

Speaking against Blacks being the mascot of homosexuality, abortion, and intersectionality is not a "revolution"

Get your daps tho.
Take off the costume.

I hate how you guys on here refer to Black people as the mascot of homosexuality [sic] or for abortion when the reasons they're highlighted are because they're disproportionately affected when they're attacked. And that should actually concern you. Instead, you're in here referring to abortion as degenerate behavior.

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Take off the costume.

Black people aren't the mascot of homosexuality [sic] or for abortion. They are disproportionately affected when they're attacked, though. And that should actually concern you. Instead, you're in here referring to abortion as degenerate behavior.

White women get the most abortions and white women are the biggest supporters of abortion.

They should be the mascots for abortion - not black women.

and yes, I feel abortion is degenerate.

I have a right to my opinion. - there's nothing revolutionary about my position.

In fact - many black women would agree with me.

Geek ass nikka.

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
White women get the most abortions and white women are the biggest supporters of abortion.

They should be the mascots for abortion - not black women.

and yes, I feel abortion is degenerate.

I have a right to my opinion. - there's nothing revolutionary about my position.

In fact - many black women would agree with me.

Geek ass nikka.
White women for the most part are shielded from the harm caused by something like an abortion ban, especially in the South. How can you not understand that? And your whole argument is just a spin on the dumb "white men suffer the most from police violence" bs that people use to deflect from how it disproportionately impacts us.