THE ALL NEW LEXUS LX600

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yeah cause they getting by because of they reliability not innovation and being fire. The interior of that shyt look like it belong in a Camry or some shyt. Lexus/Toyota be having 10+ year old models w old ass tech :scust:
No one cares about tech bro. People just want a way to hook their phone up . You tech nerds are in the minority. I just want to have comfortable seats, reliability, low maintenance costs and a smooth drive

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lexus is sticking to the same formula with the exterior design but that grille is atrocious. F Sport makes it tolerable

Interior seems comfy (as expected). They are kidding themselves with that console/dash shyt and thinking it can even remotely come close to what’s in the Escalade. Have no idea why carmakers put in these cheap looking screens with thick ass 1 inch bezels like it’s the first iPad.
lexus has the WOAT infotainment and this seems no better

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As for SUV's I think Rover is killing that shyt :whew:,,,,, people talk about the reliability but damn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lexus is fukking up,, they seem to be using the same designer to design their Toyota also,,,,all their cars and trucks look the same now

certified-2018-lr-rr-velar_o.jpg

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
As for SUV's I think Rover is killing that shyt :whew:,,,,, people talk about the reliability but damn ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lexus is fukking up,, they seem to be using the same designer to design their Toyota also,,,,all their cars and trucks look the same now

certified-2018-lr-rr-velar_o.jpg
and whats your point Lexus outsells Rover by a longshot.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
and whats your point Lexus outsells Rover by a longshot.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I never see the LX on the road...

it looks decent for what it is tho...

Snd they need to go go back to just using the logo. Them spelling out the whole name like that on the back, doesn’t look good to me.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
They are one of the highest if not the highest selling car

Most of Lexus sales volume comes from warmed over Toyota models (ES/Camry/Avalon, UX/Corolla, NX/Rav-4, RX/Highlander, GX/4-Runner, LX/Land Cruiser).

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Damn, I remember when Lexus used to be the shyt

Lexus threw in the towel on making innovative, cutting edge vehicles once Lexus realized they could basically sell souped-up Toyota's as a luxury vehicle with less effort & cost overall.

Rhyse

Pro
Daps
I never see the LX on the road...

it looks decent for what it is tho...

Snd they need to go go back to just using the logo. Them spelling out the whole name like that on the back, doesn’t look good to me.
I see tons of LX in my neighborhood and area. Only reason I didn’t get because my kids are grown and just don’t need the space. I easily see at least 7 to 8 on any given day if not more.