The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
How does everyone cash out on this? Set a standard limit sell or what
Thinking of doing a stop loss once it reaches a certain height that gives me a sufficient amount to cash out. And, if it keeps going higher, I’ll cash out before then. So, let’s say it hits $20,000. I’ll set a stop loss there and watch the stock rise.

:francis:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Thinking of doing a stop loss once it reaches a certain height that gives me a sufficient amount to cash out. And, if it keeps going higher, I’ll cash out before then. So, let’s say it hits $20,000. I’ll set a stop loss there and watch the stock rise.

:francis:

If the hedges cover and all that is left is selling interest then you missed the boat

Idk where to put a ceiling on this play but I expect dramatic drops and insane trade halting

Daps
If the hedges cover and all that is left is selling interest then you missed the boat

Idk where to put a ceiling on this play but I expect dramatic drops and insane trade halting
Yeah, but hedges can only cover by meeting the price of retail investors who are setting the price. I don’t think most retail investors are selling until it reaches xx,xxx. $11,000 is the geometric mean for a theoretical squeeze that reaches $100,000 a share. So, I should be straight.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, but hedges can only cover by meeting the price of retail investors who are setting the price. I don’t think most retail investors are selling until it reaches xx,xxx. $11,000 is the geometric mean for a theoretical squeeze that reaches $100,000 a share. So, I should be straight.
I can't wait. I just wish I had more money to invest. If we hit xx,xxx, I'm a millionaire :mjcry:

AFTER taxes:mjgrin:

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m transferring my shyt from M1 Finance to Fidelity. I just talked to someone from Fidelity on the quickest way to get my assets from M1 to them and dude said his transfer team just finished their shift an hour ago and to call back in the AM :mjcry:

I watched a YT video and it took dude 5 business days, but he just did it thru Fidelity’s website. Would there be a quicker way that initiating it that way? I could just wait til the morning to ask this question to Fidelity, but now I’m up and I’ll be thinking about it all night :mjgrin:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I’m transferring my shyt from M1 Finance to Fidelity. I just talked to someone from Fidelity on the quickest way to get my assets from M1 to them and dude said his transfer team just finished their shift an hour ago and to call back in the AM :mjcry:

I watched a YT video and it took dude 5 business days, but he just did it thru Fidelity’s website. Would there be a quicker way that initiating it that way? I could just wait til the morning to ask this question to Fidelity, but now I’m up and I’ll be thinking about it all night :mjgrin:
Why do you need to rush to have them transferred in less than 5 days?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does everyone cash out on this? Set a standard limit sell or what

Don't get greedy, when you make enough to change your situation for good, sell, anything after that is over kill anyway

If you don't become a million of this, you can still get rich of regular investments because you have the capital, you can buy some more stocks and just hold them the more money you have the less risk and more money you make

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Just pushed my share count up to 220. Not as much as some brehs in here but that's probably it for me

By the way, what do some of y'all plan to do with the money if this pops? Along with the generic stuff(travel etc) I'll go get my Masters/PHD
depends how much, I'll honestly just keep it in and reinvest if it's a shyt load then I would take some out and make sure I pay taxes. I don't have nearly as much as most though so anything is a victory

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
8 million shares they scrounged up to short, stay patient. If you look at when the hedgies got bailed out in 2008. Same thing happened, there is a video on YouTube that shows Kenny from citadel talking about liquidating assets, laying off employees just so they can stay afloat for 1 more day until the bailout came. This gonna be a tough fight all you that bought at 60 and 70 we coming for yall just don't sell

*not financial advice*