The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The only thing that’s for sure is that if we hold they have to cover.

No one knows when.

It’s good to do DD and try to understand the daily movement, but ultimately none of it matters. Buy, Hold, squeeze. That’s it.

Don’t get too caught up in people giving days and numbers. Those are just guesses.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They’ve seen their stock tank bad before from highs. More battle tested and more of them don’t even seem to care about current price.

They got dfv leading them, who sold no shares.

but I’m loaded up on amc, due to cheaper entry price.
Look at the 1 month chart for AMC. Now compare that to any other stock that has seen a big recent run up. AMC shows diamond hands for sure. Any other stock other than GME would have died a long time ago.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
They’ve seen their stock tank bad before from highs. More battle tested and more of them don’t even seem to care about current price.

They got dfv leading them, who sold no shares.

but I’m loaded up on amc, due to cheaper entry price.

My observation is that they’re a little more hardcore. They don’t seem to need constant morale boosters if the stock drops and don’t really get in a tizzy like some AMC folks. That dude Matt is making an AMC vid everyday trying to walk people off the ledge. It makes sense, though. They are ardent GME supporters regarding the company whereas it seems a lot of AMC folks are people who just missed the boat on GME, and wanted the come up this time around. We just hope we have enough Caesar ass apes roaming among us to take this shyt to the moon. I’m still optimistic.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I jumped at this news too. But full article makes it sound like their decision and they know they can’t keep doing long shorts in future. But maybe trying to save face?

still good news to me.

In closing I believe they had to cover their positions unless one of the bigger funds absorbed them to prevent a price spike too soon.

But I'm just guessing.

*I'll be watching and cheering GME today. What they are doing to us is text book.

Daps
Look at the 1 month chart for AMC. Now compare that to any other stock that has seen a big recent run up. AMC shows diamond hands for sure. Any other stock other than GME would have died a long time ago.

This....AMC is fine.

There will be a lot of FUD from Citadel interns trying to sew dissension. From what I've seen....AMC holders are diamond hands.

The only nervous folks are day traders that were never really on the boat anyway.

morris

Superstar
Daps
My observation is that they’re a little more hardcore. They don’t seem to need constant morale boosters if the stock drops and don’t really get in a tizzy like some AMC folks. That dude Matt is making an AMC vid everyday trying to walk people off the ledge. It makes sense, though. They are ardent GME supporters regarding the company whereas it seems a lot of AMC folks are people who just missed the boat on GME, and wanted the come up this time around. We just hope we have enough Caesar ass apes roaming among us to take this shyt to the moon. I’m still optimistic.
Forget AMC: These 3 Meme Stocks Actually Have a Future | The Motley Fool

#3 is GME

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Most vital asset we have is patience. I keep saying that. My homeboy went from having Diamond hands to saying he’s selling at 1k if it hits there. He has 100 shares, I think. A lot of people just aren’t built for this. This is a dude in the army too talking like this, and I’m here on some heartless shark shyt as a civilian.
Lot of people don't have the patience built for this. This is why they say invest what you're willing to lose but you're investing money that you need, you're gonna pull out sooner. If it's money you don't care for, you're not even tripping.

For me, the money I've invested was from one of my savings accounts, which I wasn't doing shyt with it. I still have ample enough money in my checking and other savings to cover my bills even for 3 hell maybe up to 6 months. I don't make much either, but situation will be better in 3 months anyways

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most vital asset we have is patience. I keep saying that. My homeboy went from having Diamond hands to saying he’s selling at 1k if it hits there. He has 100 shares, I think. A lot of people just aren’t built for this. This is a dude in the army too talking like this, and I’m here on some heartless shark shyt as a civilian.

shyt is lightweight for me. It's nikkas in here that have been riding this shyt since late last year/early this year. I've only really been emotionally invested for maybe just over a month. I could do this all year if needed be. shyt, 2, 3 years. It's nothing

o9Ek4P6qQTLId9J0_Xw9rsEgjsnOiysMeZpv73afJ75BkMJEVsmmwrYNNiU0mCs09KhM143I9azHGrf23OxxavDjXo2Cd_bC6-tisieSvGdIPrG6GTqP-95PC1D1nDp8FpdjTA

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Fidelity drops daily buy sell data and GME has been insanely consistent all year with 2 or 3:1 ratios.

AMC.....well I'd say it but @WheresWallace is gonna get a yeast infection
Trade volume of AMC is a lot more but without knowing how much of that is retail that doesn't say all that much about people claiming diamond hands selling way too soon right?